• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would You Rather...?

Riley

Would you rather...?
Be reaped in the Hunger Games...

Or...
Be chosen to compete in the Mortal Kombat tournament?

My Choice
:
Neither. I can't fight to save my life. So, I'd try to trick someone else and make them go in my place.​

My Choice: Neither. I can't fight to save my life. So, I'd try to trick someone else and make them go in my place.

I doubt that would work with the Hunger Games. ;)

Imagine Effie Trinket drawing your name from the jar and you're staring at someone- anyone to volunteer as a tribute and there are no takers. Where everyone just shrugs their shoulders at you as you get dragged to the podium. Oops.

May the odds be ever in your favor. :p

But hey...if you win you're set for life. That's quite a consolation if you manage to survive. Unless of course President Snow decides one of those pesky quarter-quells. When you really need friends you can't afford to "trick". :eek:

Last edited:
Never thought of that.

But either way, there's glory. Only in one, you're a circus monkey. In the other, you're saving the world.

Would you rather:
  • Eat a handful of lint, or
  • Beg a stranger to eat the handful of lint? (You must beg five times before you can stop and reconcile their abstention)

I would rather be intelligent and just deal with the rest. I would choose Hunger games over mortal combat which sounds much scarier. They're awful choices but that's the name of the game, isn't it.
Regarding the lint. Can we put sauce on it?

Would you Rather be strong and attractive but unintelligent or highly-intelligent but unattractive and weak?

Highly intelligent, unattractive and weak.

- with that level of intelligence I could seek out ways of making changes...

... Or be so involved in projects I will fail to notice unattractiveness or weakness.
Those would be labels other people use to describe me.

I'd enter the Hunger Games and eat the lint myself.

Would you rather :

1) Plan, organise and host a Baby Shower for 25 guests? All day event.

2) Assist in a Post mortem?

Would you rather :

1) Plan, organise and host a Baby Shower for 25 guests? All day event.

2) Assist in a Post mortem?

This is so easy for me. I would like to assist in a post mortem. I actually think I'd be good at that kind of job even though I might find a few things gross at first. I think I'd get over it quick. Unless I had to have contact with the family of the deceased - not a good idea.

I really like babies but a baby shower may not even have any of those and hosting a big event...God, just send me straight to mortal combat :p

Would you rather:

Disassemble a catamaran

or

Go to a Anthrax concert?

I think Anthrax is heavy metal? Very heavy? I'll assume so I will choose to disassemble a catamaran easily.
I don't like most heavy metal and I'm not big on concerts.
Putting together a catamaran would be more interesting I think. Harder too, though.

Thinking of this game reminded me of a line from the show Dexter. I think the character Deb, Dexters sister, had been asked if she wanted to go out with a certain guy (or along those lines) and her reply was 'I'd rather put out a camp fire with my face.' :laughing: Pretty clear, I think.

Now, would you rather...

Visit space OR visit the deep ocean floor?

Last edited:
Thats an easy one for me rectify. Since i cant swim. Space. Would you rather lightsaber duel Darth Vader or pilot an AT-AT on Hoth?

Thats an easy one for me rectify. Since i cant swim. Space. Would you rather lightsaber duel Darth Vader or pilot an AT-AT on Hoth?
I should have specified how deep. I meant deep...you'd have to go down in one of those little machines. :D

I would choose the deep ocean floor because at least it's closer to earth. Space and the ocean floor are both awesome but also horrifying since you'd need to travel in little man-made contraptions to do it.

New Threads

Top Bottom