• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Worse Designed Thing(s) You've Ever Seen?

crappy-design-fails-35-594a2751e8ea0__605.jpg
Umm. So it turns you into a black person? Hmm. I don't think this personal training program is legit, mostly due to the physics-defyingly bad Photoshop skills.

I think they might still be selling them at Target, but once my family bought something called Wobble (or Wubble maybe). It was a kind of balloon/bubble thing you could blow up and bat in the air. The package said it was extremely durable and designed for outside use. It lasted three seconds, as it popped the moment it hit the grass. It was a massive waste of $20.

Maybe. I think it's on top of a normal shifter, too. Hard to tell for certain, tho.

Who knows. Some 60s cars had transmissions controlled by pushbuttons on the dash. What's old is new again.

But an electric parking brake switch, agree is bad. Parking brake is supposed to funciton as a totally mechanical emergency brake if all else fails. At least it used to be.

Last edited:
I think they might still be selling them at Target, but once my family bought something called Wobble (or Wubble maybe). It was a kind of balloon/bubble thing you could blow up and bat in the air. The package said it was extremely durable and designed for outside use. It lasted three seconds, as it popped the moment it hit the grass. It was a massive waste of $20.

Yeah, I've seen those things. The commercials show kids playing the heck out of them. They must bore the kids severely before they start filming so that any toy they play with afterwards will be extremely fun. And I've seen one-star reviews for Wubbles on Amazon. One of them was pretty funny. It was about someone's young daughter who wanted one for her birthday and still wanted it when her birthday came sometime after, which the buyer said was amazing because the daughter couldn't remember anything for longer than a few minutes, but the Wubble turned out to be a complete rip-off.

New Threads

Top Bottom