• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Why I don't have faith in social services any longer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon Zing

Many support workers these days are useless. It is rare if you find a 'support worker' who actually likes to work with you and doesn't just help you for a few hours a week, because there's a pay check in it. And giving what happened with a plethora of them before, I'm inclined to think they're just going to serve as false friends and stool pigeon types anyway. Part of me feels like I'm in a lose-lose situation either way I look at things, because I'm having a hard time obtaining replacement support workers, because I'm sure my social worker lands me in it by telling all these companies who "bid" for 6 hours of support that I cannot work with females due to my charges, but I already said that didn't matter. There's the option to have men. But then he dictates how my support is to be utilized. To be honest, I'm sure that is the reality of it all, so I've just giving up thinking anybody in his position gives an ounce of goodness towards me. And the second reason is that even if I had support workers, my social worker would want to know everything about who I'm meeting from A-Z and use them as a medium to do so. Social services have also messed up my sister's life. And my older sister lost her kid's father last year because of their garbage.

As a matter of fact, when I've gone to talk to a staff member in that social work building about, example, setting up a standing order to pay for my heating bills, they bring up a profile of me on a computer. Since their monitor is not viewable to me and only they can see it, I can see this person looking at the screen with a smile on their face, like there's a huge 'THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS' message flashing across the page. Nobody has actually said anything like that, but the look on their face says it all. Then after that, I think they just act nice until it's time to end the chat, so that I don't think they're up to something. But yes, I have seen somebody log on and have a 'holy crap' look on their face. Even talking about my social worker to them is pointless, as they work in a different sector to what he does and cannot really comment much.

I'm trying to get my social worker replaced though, because he comes out with all this hooey. In fact, I've not heard from him really all that much at all in the past 2 years and the very few helpers he found were not worth a toss. I've been in my flat since February, but I signed the lease in November after a housing officer showed me around the flat, and even he seemed to be clued-up on my past just from speaking to my social worker. I had to go to the social work building that is around 10 minutes away to see somebody that my GP hooked me up with, and all she did was say I had paranoia when I told her my former helpers abused me and that others were abusing me on the Internet, as if to say, "Oh, heck. Not this stuff again.'

Since he calls finding support to help me with extra work in films a "waste" of his funding, I've missed out on 10, 20, 50, who even cares how many film roles by this stage? Why? Well, I'm plagued by anxiety, so I need somebody to go with me. Yet I don't have anybody to help me, which is why this sad cycle of wanting to be in something, but not being able to, carries on. It takes away my self-esteem. So sometimes I think I'd be better off blanking the world since it looks as if I'm on my own now anyway. I've pretty much gave up being interested in seeking out any kind of worthy future, because I can see what's going on. They are treating me like I'm a nuisance due to the charges that these sort of people helped to instigate. To be honest, I'll always be single too I'm sure, because I'm just not what women want in a man. Unless I found someone who has traits similar to me, or with autism, I've no hope in hell of getting a girlfriend. The few women that I did meet via my sister were pompous, or odd, so my association with them was as over as quickly as it started.

The court also sentenced me to do 120 hours of unpaid work for annoying some 80's music personality. Well, we had a fallen out. I've told them I cannot do it due to anxiety, but I don't want to do it anyway. Yet I went for a review in court and I'm still expected to do it. They screwed up my life big style in 2014 over something rather petty with my former support workers, that they purposefully turned into a raw deal for me. So I just asked a female support worker on a date several years ago and said other stuff that I shouldn't have. It's not allowed because of their role in my life, but why create a big scene over it and put me through all of this commotion instead of being more understanding? The next thing I know, I'm in jail. I'm arrested again soon afterwards over the same type of thing - which was contacting them, mainly to offer an apology. But the court said I was not to contact them for any reason. So I'm charged over that again, and the patter repeated itself. I've also been seriously assaulted in cells by crazy people. I'm left without my flat and I quit my support with that company after they jerked me off. I'm surprised I didn't suffer a nervous breakdown during all the times I had to hang around in country parks as I was so tired, because I was avoiding the authorities.

One thing is clear, and that is unless I put on my big boy pants and try to work beyond the nervousness in order to do things for myself and most likely by myself, I'll be like the saying goes... a flash in the pan, because I'm sure the external help that I've requested from these paid lackeys, just ain't coming. Slash waffle for tonight...

Many support workers these days are useless. It is rare if you find a 'support worker' who actually likes to work with you and doesn't just help you for a few hours a week, because there's a pay check in it. And giving what happened with a plethora of them before, I'm inclined to think they're just going to serve as false friends and stool pigeon types anyway. Part of me feels like I'm in a lose-lose situation either way I look at things, because I'm having a hard time obtaining replacement support workers, because I'm sure my social worker lands me in it by telling all these companies who "bid" for 6 hours of support that I cannot work with females due to my charges, but I already said that didn't matter. There's the option to have men. But then he dictates how my support is to be utilized. To be honest, I'm sure that is the reality of it all, so I've just giving up thinking anybody in his position gives an ounce of goodness towards me. And the second reason is that even if I had support workers, my social worker would want to know everything about who I'm meeting from A-Z and use them as a medium to do so. Social services have also messed up my sister's life. And my older sister lost her kid's father last year because of their garbage.

As a matter of fact, when I've gone to talk to a staff member in that social work building about, example, setting up a standing order to pay for my heating bills, they bring up a profile of me on a computer. Since their monitor is not viewable to me and only they can see it, I can see this person looking at the screen with a smile on their face, like there's a huge 'THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS' message flashing across the page. Nobody has actually said anything like that, but the look on their face says it all. Then after that, I think they just act nice until it's time to end the chat, so that I don't think they're up to something. But yes, I have seen somebody log on and have a 'holy crap' look on their face. Even talking about my social worker to them is pointless, as they work in a different sector to what he does and cannot really comment much.

I'm trying to get my social worker replaced though, because he comes out with all this hooey. In fact, I've not heard from him really all that much at all in the past 2 years and the very few helpers he found were not worth a toss. I've been in my flat since February, but I signed the lease in November after a housing officer showed me around the flat, and even he seemed to be clued-up on my past just from speaking to my social worker. I had to go to the social work building that is around 10 minutes away to see somebody that my GP hooked me up with, and all she did was say I had paranoia when I told her my former helpers abused me and that others were abusing me on the Internet, as if to say, "Oh, heck. Not this stuff again.'

Since he calls finding support to help me with extra work in films a "waste" of his funding, I've missed out on 10, 20, 50, who even cares how many film roles by this stage? Why? Well, I'm plagued by anxiety, so I need somebody to go with me. Yet I don't have anybody to help me, which is why this sad cycle of wanting to be in something, but not being able to, carries on. It takes away my self-esteem. So sometimes I think I'd be better off blanking the world since it looks as if I'm on my own now anyway. I've pretty much gave up being interested in seeking out any kind of worthy future, because I can see what's going on. They are treating me like I'm a nuisance due to the charges that these sort of people helped to instigate. To be honest, I'll always be single too I'm sure, because I'm just not what women want in a man. Unless I found someone who has traits similar to me, or with autism, I've no hope in hell of getting a girlfriend. The few women that I did meet via my sister were pompous, or odd, so my association with them was as over as quickly as it started.

The court also sentenced me to do 120 hours of unpaid work for annoying some 80's music personality. Well, we had a fallen out. I've told them I cannot do it due to anxiety, but I don't want to do it anyway. Yet I went for a review in court and I'm still expected to do it. They screwed up my life big style in 2014 over something rather petty with my former support workers, that they purposefully turned into a raw deal for me. So I just asked a female support worker on a date several years ago and said other stuff that I shouldn't have. It's not allowed because of their role in my life, but why create a big scene over it and put me through all of this commotion instead of being more understanding? The next thing I know, I'm in jail. I'm arrested again soon afterwards over the same type of thing - which was contacting them, mainly to offer an apology. But the court said I was not to contact them for any reason. So I'm charged over that again, and the patter repeated itself. I've also been seriously assaulted in cells by crazy people. I'm left without my flat and I quit my support with that company after they jerked me off. I'm surprised I didn't suffer a nervous breakdown during all the times I had to hang around in country parks as I was so tired, because I was avoiding the authorities.

One thing is clear, and that is unless I put on my big boy pants and try to work beyond the nervousness in order to do things for myself and most likely by myself, I'll be like the saying goes... a flash in the pan, because I'm sure the external help that I've requested from these paid lackeys, just ain't coming. Slash waffle for tonight...

I am a support worker, whom you call “paid lackeys”. It is your choice to think we are all “useless,” but that thinking will only harm YOU in the long run.

Please take personal responsibility for your own life. Please stop blaming others. You have some serious legal charges that will follow you. You chose to engage in actions at least three times that were inappropriate, and illegal. You are not even thinking of the victims that were hurt and traumatized by your actions. Sadly, you believe it’s all only about you. Unfortunately, the law does not care if you have autism. Prisons and jails are filled with people with all kinds of issues, disabilities, and neurological differences.

You blame people who could possibly help you. Some of us have worked with felons, murderers, pedaphiles, rapists, wife beaters, and addicts. Your record would not surprise us - but your negative unpleasant addittude is quite visible. You clearly express that you do not want help, when you bash everyone. You use every sort of excuse not to deal with your past actions, or work within the system, or not take responsibility.

It is not within our duties to go on acting casting calls with you. The agencies where we work would say that this is not a justifiable way to bill time spent because no income is guaranteed - as it would be if you went to a regular job.

Not only do you need to put on your “big boy pants,” but it would be heathy for you to try and let the system help you. This means also doing the community service of 120 hours of unpaid work. You are NO DIFFERENT then anyone else that has been found to commit a crime. Community service, (and jail) are standard consequences.

You keep blaming everyone else. Not once have I read you take any responsibility for yourself. Quit blaming your autism! Even people with autism can learn from their mistakes. Quit blaming everyone else for your misfortunes. The world is not an easy place to live in! If you continue like this, you might wind up in prison again. Since you are not a postive, relaxed fellow who easily gets along with others, going to prison will be an extremely difficult place to survive in.

As for “Being abused on the Internet,” why not turn it off? Why share so much that it becomes unpleasant?

You have the same challenges of millions of others who have to rebuild their lives after traumatic times. Many DO build their lives, safely, and securely. They learn respect, responsibility, and humility. I used to help felons transition out of prison. Don’t give up on yourself. Don’t give up on us workers either. Just like all people, there are good ones, mediocre, and bad. Some also have autism too - just like you. ;-)

Last edited:
I have support workers every day, and they are great, apart from the fact the main Manager has the communication skills of a Fish, doesn't answer the phone and doesn't respond to texts or emails.

I lost faith in the social services years ago, they don't actually do anything because their funding comes from central government in London.

I have support workers every day, and they are great, apart from the fact the main Manager has the communication skills of a Fish, doesn't answer the phone and doesn't respond to texts or emails.

I lost faith in the social services years ago, they don't actually do anything because their funding comes from central government in London.

Glad you are happy with your workers, Rich. Know that social services pay the workers. They ARE doing something! :)

Social services are always dependent on governmental funds. In the US funding is continually in jeopardy of budget cuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary Anne, they've did more to me than just overreact. I had a guy who worked with that company who spent 2 years emailing me abuse and it was him. I don't care what anybody thinks. He even said it was him, so he should have been fired and no longer allowed to work with vulnerable people. Sometimes, I hate being called "vulnerable" because I'm very intelligent, but I think they just meant that autistic people may be a bit naive. In fact, I will even quote some other people's posts, with the names edited out.

Anyway...

hi peter.

really sorry to read about the hassle you've received. i can't really help much from this distance and i'm not a professional counsellor or expert on autism, or anti-trolling.

the online world is a nest of vipers as you no doubt are aware, full of sad people who enjoy wasting their time making other people miserable. stephen fry's exit from twitter is a good example of how even someone who is universally loved even gets abuse. trolls love nothing more than picking on vulnerable people. therefore can i suggest that you reduce your online activities to only essentials, such as emails and official contacts, temporarily at least? trolls will get bored of looking for you and move onto their next victim. new pseudonyms don't help as IP addresses etc can be cross-referenced and you real identity found out. regarding ex-support workers giving you hassle, report them to local authorities for whom they worked, if you can, though i understand if you feel this not a good idea.

just so you know, I also suffer from mental illness - anxiety and depression - though not autism, so agoraphobic tendencies have been part of it from time to time. so please seek professional help, not from social services but from the medical profession. counselling is a good start. there are many NHS based free to use mental health support services across the UK so im sure there's some in edinburgh. mental illness is treatable even if there is another different underlying issue, in you case autism, there too. too often social services treat people like 'problems to be managed' not people, and 'autism' is a catch-all term which can be used to dismiss a person's specific and sometime unrelated behaviour which need specific treatment. so, find a good counselling service. MIND is a good start as they'll know who can help.

re acting - it's a harsh world out there for people trying to make it and having an online profile on Star Now isn't the way to go about it if you are getting trolled already. Star Now isn't really very good tbh and attracts lots of shallow types both as actors and producers. instead if you'd like to do some acting try a local amateur dramatic society. Im sure there are several in edinburgh. try getting small roles, at first, so you can be a part of something without having to prove you're brilliant, then if you like it and do well you can audition for larger roles. or just ask to help with the production backstage. all hands are generally welcome as there's always lots to do.

doing a play is far more fun tbh than doing short films and extra work and the social side of things might be a help to you; they are to me when i'm down. plays are language-based and even small roles tend to have lines to say and so for me they've helped me come out of myself when i'm depressed as i HAVE to speak out loud even if i don't want to! lol. in all theatre a much more friendly environment and full of people who want to act. most, if not all actors, are lonely, shy, somewhat unusual and have difficulty fitting into society. so you might find an amateur dramatic society has a more welcoming atmosphere than film, and certainly than online. am dram also tends to attract people who like you are feeling lonely, and have found other social avenues too problematic for whatever reason. it is a bit of a haven for misfits, and lots of older people who are usually more sympathetic to people with difficulties - lots of retired teachers for example - and are also not online as much. stage acting is different but can be hugely rewarding on all levels, artistically, emotionally, socially, spiritually. film is a lonely world even if you're doing well in it. very few short films have many actors in them so often you're on your own surrounded by technical crew

back to trolls and the internet... try and online life alone for a while and see if you can find 'real' things to do, rather than online things. go for a walk and have a cup of tea at a nice cafe, go to an art gallery, the cinema. doing things and activity is great balm for a troubled mind.

I hope that helps. I'm going to close down my actor page next week as my new agent says it's bit dodgy having a 'professional acting' facebook page for non-friends as i too might get unwanted attention from people.

The forums have a character limit in place, so having to post this in a separate message.

---

You have ASD , but by the sound of it they are treating you like they expect you to know and understand social cues and boundaries that most clients with ASD have difficulty with , they sound like a bunch of imbeciles as you said , and have blown things way out of proportion , involving police in simple client matters ,let alone it progressing to actual court and jail time, Is beyond daft and never should have happened , I would say if you can get not just away from the people of this agency , but file a restraining order or order of protection from these people , ordinarily I believe that court really solves nothing ( when has adding government and Bure critic bull solved anything ? ) but in this case it sounds warranted , you are a disabled or at risk segment of the population who has been seriously violated by these people , have had your good name ruined by legal actions that never should have happened in the first place .

This makes my blood boil , these people are supposed to help you "navigate" the complex social structure , and what they have really done is fail miserably at there jobs , I believe you are across the pond from me , but in this country and maybe yours , you will need to look into this, but find out if you can or entitled to submit a letter to your records, with your side of the story explaining what has happened and has gone wrong in there treatment of you , before dismissing these morons and getting someone who is more experienced and knowledgeable about ASD ,to me it sounds like transference gone wrong ,with them not understanding that by virtue of you being on the spectrum they handled it totally wrong , as you said the issue could have and should have been a sit down and talk moment , we call it a "teachable moment" .

PS, don't let them know they deserve to die like the dogs they are,that would only complicate things.

Misterpain

---

Okay, I am going to give you some solid advice here.

DO NOT insult or mess about with support workers, the lot of them are absolute bellends all hell bent on making peoples lives a misery for their own entertainment or to get money out of the legal system on false accusations, you have no idea how easy those jobs are to get because no one wants to do them. They'll throw any old random person at you, do a few checks and they have a job. Just let them come in and do their job, do not get involved with them emotionally. They're usually toxic people just doing a crap job because they can't find anything better. I've had family members suffer literal abuse by these so called NHS support workers.

Don't get attached to the females especially - they are very likely complete idiots but you are unable to see such by having the autism. If they think you're causing abuse by being "stalkery" that can get them money and you into trouble. I've seen it before, they use it as a scam like "oh that guys being sexually abusive" next minute you have to pay fines while they get a payout from our backwards legal system. DO NOT get involved with these people male or female. The NHS has gone to complete arse and they're letting such bad people work for them now.

Having a toxic family is not going to help you so I know it's a horrible experience but keep bidding on flats to get the hell out of there because it won't be doing your mental health any good at all by staying there. Obviously being disabled you would have heard about the NHS suffering thanks to the tories selling chunks of it off and disabled people living in absolute crap as a result.

There are many autistic people with bad anxiety who have actually gotten themselves out of this mess and it's usually through working in really easy jobs, look into manned guarding security at night, it's completely dead all you have to do is sit there and you get paid for it after taking a test for a SIA license.

I will tell you honestly that like, if you want to get out of this you gotta pull yourself together and force what you want in life or it's just not gonna happen, I've known people with seriously bad anxiety to the point they couldn't even eat infront of others and they now go to work and have their own place - but the way out is to do more and work on your anxiety because you won't get anything for free unfortunately, this world is about being independent and doing it yourself because no one wants to help, or they do want to help but are tied by financial limitations and can't really do that much. Try speaking to a few charities, local community centres and things like that. There should be a centre for other disabled people everyone goes to like in most towns. These places are usually filled with like-minded people who will point you in the right direction.

You have the internet infront of you, its such a massive helpful tool for figuring out how to do simple things and get past bits of insecurity. You can learn how to do things, be a bit more creative in your google searches and try to learn waaay more, do a bit of sociology/psychology research it benefits autistic people tremendously.

What you need is to go out and find people the same as you, there are sooooo many people out there who suffer with the same things I'm sure you could find friends if you throw yourself at it eventhough I understand it's ridiculously hard to do with the anxiety but it's holding you back and you need to get the better of it and push through else you're going to end up with a defeatist attitude with everything. I know having a toxic family doesn't help with these things but it is possible to find the light at the end of the tunnel.

There is an actual website called SAUK who do anxiety meetups, people from all over the UK do meets to better their anxiety, even groups on meetup.com, stuff like that really helps and you can make friends from it. You gotta at least try to fix the problem or it won't get better unfortunately.

Also one big mistake a lot of autistic males seem to make is getting ridiculously obsessed about females and it's like they can see you have autism so aren't even interested in the first place and yet are still obsessive about the females who aren't interested which is why you should try to get with another autistic girl, less problems that way if you want to be rational about it. Autism is ridiculously common afterall.

Sorry if anything I said is a bit harsh or whatever, I'm just being honest. You can do it though, if I can pull myself out of suicidal depression after 10 years you can get a council flat and work on getting that anxiety to a bearable level that lets you do stuff you wanna do.
smile.gif

If you fancy a chat though let me know, I know a lot of stuff about the NHS, autism and social anxiety. Good luck mate.

Mary Anne, they've did more to me than just overreact. I had a guy who worked with that company who spent 2 years emailing me abuse and it was him. I don't care what anybody thinks. He even said it was him, so he should have been fired and no longer allowed to work with vulnerable people. Sometimes, I hate being called "vulnerable" because I'm very intelligent, but I think they just meant that autistic people may be a bit naive. In fact, I will even quote some other people's posts, with the names edited out.

Anyway...

hi peter.

really sorry to read about the hassle you've received. i can't really help much from this distance and i'm not a professional counsellor or expert on autism, or anti-trolling.

the online world is a nest of vipers as you no doubt are aware, full of sad people who enjoy wasting their time making other people miserable. stephen fry's exit from twitter is a good example of how even someone who is universally loved even gets abuse. trolls love nothing more than picking on vulnerable people. therefore can i suggest that you reduce your online activities to only essentials, such as emails and official contacts, temporarily at least? trolls will get bored of looking for you and move onto their next victim. new pseudonyms don't help as IP addresses etc can be cross-referenced and you real identity found out. regarding ex-support workers giving you hassle, report them to local authorities for whom they worked, if you can, though i understand if you feel this not a good idea.

just so you know, I also suffer from mental illness - anxiety and depression - though not autism, so agoraphobic tendencies have been part of it from time to time. so please seek professional help, not from social services but from the medical profession. counselling is a good start. there are many NHS based free to use mental health support services across the UK so im sure there's some in edinburgh. mental illness is treatable even if there is another different underlying issue, in you case autism, there too. too often social services treat people like 'problems to be managed' not people, and 'autism' is a catch-all term which can be used to dismiss a person's specific and sometime unrelated behaviour which need specific treatment. so, find a good counselling service. MIND is a good start as they'll know who can help.

re acting - it's a harsh world out there for people trying to make it and having an online profile on Star Now isn't the way to go about it if you are getting trolled already. Star Now isn't really very good tbh and attracts lots of shallow types both as actors and producers. instead if you'd like to do some acting try a local amateur dramatic society. Im sure there are several in edinburgh. try getting small roles, at first, so you can be a part of something without having to prove you're brilliant, then if you like it and do well you can audition for larger roles. or just ask to help with the production backstage. all hands are generally welcome as there's always lots to do.

doing a play is far more fun tbh than doing short films and extra work and the social side of things might be a help to you; they are to me when i'm down. plays are language-based and even small roles tend to have lines to say and so for me they've helped me come out of myself when i'm depressed as i HAVE to speak out loud even if i don't want to! lol. in all theatre a much more friendly environment and full of people who want to act. most, if not all actors, are lonely, shy, somewhat unusual and have difficulty fitting into society. so you might find an amateur dramatic society has a more welcoming atmosphere than film, and certainly than online. am dram also tends to attract people who like you are feeling lonely, and have found other social avenues too problematic for whatever reason. it is a bit of a haven for misfits, and lots of older people who are usually more sympathetic to people with difficulties - lots of retired teachers for example - and are also not online as much. stage acting is different but can be hugely rewarding on all levels, artistically, emotionally, socially, spiritually. film is a lonely world even if you're doing well in it. very few short films have many actors in them so often you're on your own surrounded by technical crew

back to trolls and the internet... try and online life alone for a while and see if you can find 'real' things to do, rather than online things. go for a walk and have a cup of tea at a nice cafe, go to an art gallery, the cinema. doing things and activity is great balm for a troubled mind.

I hope that helps. I'm going to close down my actor page next week as my new agent says it's bit dodgy having a 'professional acting' facebook page for non-friends as i too might get unwanted attention from people.

Who is Peter? Who is Misterpain? Good grief these are private emails to you. Why would you post them? Inappropriate, and they do nothing to get you off the hook from your own responsibilities in life.

Also, you did you write above that you do not have autism? I am wondering why you are here on these threads. You mentioned previously in the opening thread that you DId have autism.

This does not negate the other two situations you mentioned, one or two of which you went to jail, and have to do community service. You pretty much stated everything you have ever done as everyone else’s fault. You also whine a lot about your problems, which you did cause, and then you want everyone else to fix your problems for you, while you verbally bash them online.

@Paul Lee

This person is clueless on many levels, but I will not discuss the points. He is not a sensible sort of character in any way. He also bashed everyone from social workers, to women, to autistic people in general. Do you think that his calling women “idiots” and you posting his private email to YOU will gain you any compassion? Since you went to prison for inappropriate behaviors with a female? Really?

I am completely mystified why you think posting your personal emails here will allow anyone to gain sympathy for you. You have sounded rational on other threads, but on this one, I believe you must be going through some kind a mental break down. What else can I call it?

I don't know. I did, however, upload this video tonight. There's no swearing or companies being named in it, so there's no need to edit things out of this post.

I have to report this to the moderators. I do see “where you are coming from.” You are calling out posters on this forum by name on you tube and quoting them.

You got edited by the moderators, and so you post the same stuff as a recording here???? You bash women, social workers, call names, etc. It’s still wrong as a recording. I listened to the whole ramblings.

You are speaking only YOUR OWN TRUTHS. NOT REALITY. Let the past go!

If you sister needs supervised visits with her children, then she has been found legally unfit to take care of them. That is no support worker’s “selling her out.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary Anne, my actual name is Peter. Paul Lee is an alias I use on this forum. It's also the name of a character in a web series I starred in. (the Dulvey Saga)

Also, I am not quoting parts from any emails. These are all quotes from posts by members at other forums who read my threads, apart from the guy who was an actor. The reason I posted them is because I want people to know that some users didn't agree with how I got treated by Autism Initiatives several years ago.

And how am I not taking responsibility? I already stated that I was apologetic to the women, despite the fact I feel betrayed, and others abused me. Yet people on forums overlook that all of the time. I've not made up anything at all. It's all true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom