• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who's your ISP ?

i have a feeling this forum is going to get more geekier by the day

Virgin Media 20meg pack, ****ing them over with torrents

We're on BT at the moment, no idea what package, I don't take care of it.

Lol. I should probably seed more. :whistle:

We've been thrown off about 5 ISP's for exceeding our bandwidth limit a few years ago. :rofl:

I'm using T-mobile mobile broadband on my laptop. I think we're going to upgrade our sky package soon and will get their internet.

AOHell 8 meg package. My upload speed is atrocious. I have plenty of videos to upload to YouTube but my crappy internet won't let me. I hope it gets fixed soon. My dad's been with them since the dial-up days. I told him to leave ages ago.

My upload speed, compared to download, is ridiculous.

I usually get:

19.56Mbps Download
762Kbps Upload
11ms Ping

But 50Meg with Virgin Media get:

Up to 50Mbps Download
1.5Mbps Upload

But I don't need that so I won't pay extra for it :p :D

I usually get:

19.56Mbps Download
762Kbps Upload
11ms Ping

Up to 50Mbps Download
1.5Mbps Upload

Thats really good then, I wish mine is as fast as that, but unfortunelately, this is what i'm getting for now... :lol:

and i'm also on AOHell :lol: and I was suppose to get up to 15Megs, what is going on here???

[edit] The number seems pretty dodgy too :lol:

Well maybe your exchange has got too many people running off of it. Also, how far do you live from your exchange ? How many people do you have on your home network ? What are the specs of your PC ? Cable, SDSL or ADSL, or whatever ?

I usually get:

19.56Mbps Download
762Kbps Upload
11ms Ping

Up to 50Mbps Download
1.5Mbps Upload

That's lightning fast lol, mine is fairly atrocious. Not worth living in/near a city for a godly connection though imo. :p

No, I'm just talking about my situation. I live in a village. Poor connections. :p

wow, you guys can be really happy!

I get:

1,77 mb/s up and
0,00 mb/s down

did the test twice, same result. :/

f.

Well maybe your exchange has got too many people running off of it. Also, how far do you live from your exchange ? How many people do you have on your home network ? What are the specs of your PC ? Cable, SDSL or ADSL, or whatever ?
I really don't live that far from the exchange and i'm using a wireless router and I got 3 laptops, 1 pc and my brother plays on the xbox which i believe could be why my internet slows down to an amazing 1Meg sometimes :lol: and my sister has a apple mac which she leaves it running practically all night.. :lol:

New Threads

Top Bottom