• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who Would Win This Fight? And Why?

But if he were to get a hold of him that might change. Two hits real fast. one for the rings and two for the kill.

But if he were to get a hold of him that might change. Two hits real fast. one for the rings and two for the kill.

Do you want to propose the next match of characters?
You can. [OP's Rules, Post #1]:)

They would both collapse before they could throw a punch as their tight leather pants restrict their blood circulation

Paddington Bear Vs Winnie the pooh

Paddington would get good value with any action he took,
but Winnie the Pooh has a posse to back him up.
Winnie the Pooh declared the winner.

Daffy Duck Vs Donald Duck

Last edited:

While my heart is with Daffy (I had subscriptions to his comic and the other duck, but figured they only
published Daffy every 2 months because he was funnier & his comic must take more work to make), I am
not convinced Daffy ever 'won' at anything, other than making problems for others. So, by default, I will
declare Donald the winner. Although, come to think of it, Donald was not such a social paragon himself.
He did throw that anchor out to Goofy...

Dont know Frank Reynolds, so im going to go with The Penguin, because he has his minions to help kick butt.

Ninja Turtles vs Sailor Squad

New Threads

Top Bottom