• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who Would Win This Fight? And Why?

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
In this thread, two fighters enter, one fighter wins! (No betting allowed)

These are the rules:

First, person A posts two combatants that will fight.
---
Next, person B comes along and says who wins.

Then, person B will give a reason why it happened that way (Be as elaborate as you like)

Lastly, Person B will post another two combatants, and they're done.

All fighters have to be able to fight in some way, so NO inanimate objects please ; ]
However, they can be mythical or non-existent beings.

This is the example only:

Person A:
Koala Vs. Squirrel

Person B:
Squirrel wins because he would go for the nuts!

E.T. Vs. Mahatma Gandhi

The only thing left to say is:
Who has two combatants picked out and ready to start us off?
Whose two mighty warriors will be the first to be pitted against one another in the AC Arena?
Who will win? and for what incomprehensible reason?
Where's my popcorn?

Godzilla, because his success made his name a legend, brought him world-wide fame, got him contracts for several well known movies (and movie references), all based on his true stories, and merchandise for the kiddies. Also, Puff Daddy wrote a song for him :)

Morgan Freeman vs. Michael Caine

Michael Caine because this 300px-St_Michael_Raphael.jpg is what his name means. Plus, in my experience a lot of marines are named Michael.

Rachel Ray vs Gordon Ramsay

Gordon Ramsay. Rachel cooks and eats food. Gordon cooks and eats people.

Steve McQueen vs Bruce Willis

Orinoco because his cuteness would weaken his opponent

Heathcliff vs. Edward Fairfax Rochester

A Boulder Warrior from the Planet of Boulders, faced off against a stream of water from the Planet of Water. Who would win? ;)

Don't know who you are referring to [have heard of Heathcliff] but will answer my question.

Boulder uses strength while water uses a Time dimension power, slows everything down and eventually wears down Boulder. :)

I guess we won't know about Heathcliff and Rochester?

In answer to my own fight: I think Edward Rochester would win as deep down he has a good heart whereas Heathcliff slowly turns into a tyrant.

Extra information: Heathcliff is the antihero of Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and Edward Rochester is the antihero of Jane Eyre by her sister, Charlotte Bronte.

In answer to my own fight: I think Edward Rochester would win as deep down he has a good heart whereas Heathcliff slowly turns into a tyrant.

Extra information: Heathcliff is the antihero of Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and Edward Rochester is the antihero of Jane Eyre by her sister, Charlotte Bronte.

Oh......
Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights, sure.
But I was thinking of Rochester from the Jack Benny Show.
Eddie 'Rochester' Anderson - IMDb

Quite a different match, that would have been.
Or an alternate Heathcliff....
heathcliff-and-mouse.jpg

Somehow it looks like alternate Heathcliff killed Estelle Getty and Mother Teresa.
He didn't mean to. He is such a champ that he resuscitated them so that he and the mouse
could have a tag team match with both of the old girls.
Mother Teresa for the win.

Who wins here?
Sonic the Hedgehog or Mighty Mouse?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom