• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which tattoo should I get?

nyxjord

I am wanting to get another tattoo and am stuck between a few that I really like. They all have a violin theme- which is why I chose them. I am wanting to get it on my lower forearm- a half-sleeve if you will. However my problem is that I don't know which is more 'me'... I mean, I like them all but I don't know if I'd seem like a poser by getting a specific one. That's where all of you come in! I wasn't to know which you'd most expect to find on someone on the picture I've included of myself. I am including a picture of myself so that way you can identify which is more 'me' or which you would more expect to see on someone like me. Oh and I don't need any lectures about how tattoos are bad or whatever. I am 26 years old and don't need a lecture. I already have tattoos and am still am upstanding citizen of the world.

Me:
uploadfromtaptalk1433367790769.jpg

Possible tat 1:
uploadfromtaptalk1433367803652.jpg

Possible tat 2:
uploadfromtaptalk1433367818622.jpg

Or possible tat 3:
uploadfromtaptalk1433367834131.jpg

Let me know which one you guys think I should get, based on what you know of me from here and then also what you'd most expect to find on the person, in that picture.

New Threads

Top Bottom