• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where does Your Username come from?

Kit

I got mine out of A League of Their Own. Kit was a name of one of the sisters in the league.

When I was really little, whenever someone asked my name, I would state my full name and add "an Idaho Rose" at the end. I sincerely believed that was part of my name.

My username means:

Super - Means I'm super and I'm awesome.
Boy - Because of course, I'm a boy.
Ian - Is my name.

But I get called sbI or SB for short.

Also it means

Super
Boyian - Like Sayan.

Two meanings in one. :p That's the clever part of my name.

@superboyian: I thought your name was a Dragon Ball Z name but with Flavor! :p

As for me, I went back to my old username roots. I decided to be Ghetto again and Butterflies are cool. :D

Now to make a GhettoButterFly Avatar. :D When I get Adobe Photoshop back that is... >_<;

Last edited:
my name crossed with x's to represent I straight edge as I have used that name for some things.

more interesting...myemail is davhth4 which is part of my last name and part of my mums Name without the number 4 as Im born in April.

My username is an abbreviation from my full first name Simo-Pekka. Si+Pe=Sipe. And many people usually called me Sipe and I started to like it so I decided to use that as my username.

My username means:

Super - Means I'm super and I'm awesome.
Boy - Because of course, I'm a boy.
Ian - Is my name.

But I get called sbI or SB for short.

Also it means

Super
Boyian - Like Sayan.

Two meanings in one. :p That's the clever part of my name.

SB also stands for sinsboldly so it can get confusing.

I am Little Tigger because I'm a little boy inside,
I cannot grow up, and I love Tigger the name because
it means Tiger and Tigers are cats and I love cats.

I wanted to be a cat when I was little and now
I want to just be little again, because I don't
belong in this body.

Next time, you can try transference if you belief in an after-life, letting your spirit drifting into a cat's body :)

Vision of sky girl vs Visnofskygoya...

Nice one, I feel tempted to change my username to Dovmont Igorevich or something like that... :p

New Threads

Top Bottom