• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where does Your Username come from?

It's my first name, simple as that. It's hard to find a forum where "jonathan" isn't already used as a handle, fortunately at the time of registration it was free for the taking :)

Superboyian is pretty darned clever if you ask me - it has a double meaning: "super boy Ian", and "Super Boyian" - sorta like Super Saiyan. Freaking awesome.

Last edited:
My name... I wanted to use a different username on some forums, so I took the first thing that came to my mind... and I believe I had some magic the gathering cards around from the Kamigawa set, which has an asian setting, thus there's Oni... or Japanese demons. But I figured Oni was to short, so I put something in front of it... I mean, what's better than at least to be the ruler of all Oni.

Just after I used the nickname I realized... oh wait... there's a King Oni in videogames... but I don't mind sharing that handle with that unit.

King Oni - EVA Database - Command & Conquer 4, Red Alert 3, Generals 2 and more

Though it does not have any real connection with it. However, coincidentally, the character/model does feature a similar rising sun design like my avatar.

I just picked what was around and what I'd think was fine...

Luckily I wasn't eating cupcakes

Last edited:
Mine is my Amateur Radio call sign. It is also the license plate letters on my car.

I mostly talk using Morse code, the conversations are for the most part scripted. (Location, power, type of equipment). Yes, I even use it while driving. I have not recently but I Morse in the car. About 20 to 25 words per minute. I also can chat with the microphone. Many make contacts and enjoy collecting QSL cards (Post Cards) that are like Ham Radio business cards. Some try to contact each state, some try each county in a state and others go for all the countries in the world. Some build the radios like me and some buy them. It is very easy to get a Ham Radio license and you don't need to learn Morse. I helped my wife lead a Ham Club at school that was just Aspie's. She taught them and I came up with the idea of an after school radio club. They loved it and of I fit in real well:)

My username came from one of my fav. Anime's Arashi was a girl with a sword that came out of her hand. I always thought it was really cool. sooo Hence Arashi222 (as for the 2's eh I don't know):cute:

Alpaca was originally my gaming/ tagging tag, but to tell you the truth, I'm not even a %100 on where it came from.

black well for the color black. White well for the color white. i guess it could represent two fox spirits black and a white one merging.or in the Yin and Yang the Black a female and the white a male. and Kitsune a Fox spirit

Mine is some letters form a username I use on other forums and some numbers familiar to me(I wanted to be anonymous at first but now I don't care who knows I suspect I have AS). Given the chance I'd change my username to what I normally use.

Az83, I think you can change your username when you become a VIP member here, not sure on the details.

The people on here that are my Facebook friends will know mine :D plus the 2010 is the year I graduated from high school.

In junior high school in 1968-1969, because of my penchant for covering my school binder with Star Trek-related illustrations, and because of my somewhat formal speech and (thinking back on this now) perhaps my reserved manner, my friends took to calling me "Spock." They would come over to our apartment and ask my mother, "Can Spock come out?"

I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty, but I'm not a Kitty.
I AM, however, Dizzy, almost all the time. So I used that instead.

As a railway enthusiast my username is the name and number of one of my favourite locomotives. I also love astronomy and Pluto being the most distant planet from the sun kind of symbolises the isolation I have felt with parts of my life with Aspergers.

I was wondering when this thread would pop up, turns out it did I just didn't see it..

First username was Destoned. Used this in Minecraft.
Flipped it backwards for fun one day, and joined the Minecraft server on both accounts. Denotsed. Have been using this username everywhere since then.
and finally, Abbreviated we come to Deno.

I really think of Deno as my name. Not Dorian. I have thought of changing my name, or perhaps just changing my Middle name to Deno. If not my whole name, I will change my middle name to Deno at some point. Hate my middle name anyway. The reason I like this name so much, and why I want to officially have it put in my 'official' name, is because I created it myself, it was not given to me, and it has history.

I grew up living on Loomis Street. I loved it there. They were the happiest days of my life.

If I can change my username once again (which I don't plan to do so), it will be mowen - WEN is the NYSE stock symbol for Wendy's, a hamburger's chain. I'd love more Wendy's. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom