• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Where are the Windows laptops?

You haven't noticed? Maybe you weren't paying attention? They're at your local electronics store on display. Places like Best Buy, right? That's where the Windows laptops are at.

Play it smart here. You don't want a $999 piece of scrap metal, do you?

Last edited:
You haven't noticed? Maybe you weren't paying attention? They're at your local electronics store on display. That's where the Windows laptops are at.

Yeah, whenever I go to a Best Buy the Windows systems are all over the computer area...while most of the Mac hardware is bottled up into some corner. Almost like an afterthought in terms of floor/shelf space displays.

Yeah, whenever I go to a Best Buy the Windows systems are all over the computer area...while most of the Mac hardware is bottled up into some corner. Almost like an afterthought in terms of floor/shelf space displays.

Then why is everyone buying Macs spotted yet another guy using an MacBook yesterday while waking.

Then why is everyone buying Macs spotted yet another guy using an MacBook yesterday while waking.

They aren't. Global laptop sales have Apple at fourth place. Not first.

Just because you personally observe people using Macs portably isn't a reliable benchmark to make statistical sales assumptions. Once again, take a look at the link I posted earlier regarding TrendForce statistics:

Apple moves from #5 to #4 in global laptop shipments, on track for double-digit share - 9to5Mac

Last edited:

It's the opposite here. Or at least they share equal floor space. Apple gets it's own entire section for accessories though - there's an entire display section plus a whole aisle for iPads and the Samsung tablets are relegated to an endcap and half an aisle of "universal" tablet accessories.

It's the opposite here. Or at least they share equal floor space. Apple gets it's own entire section for accessories though - there's an entire display section plus a whole aisle for iPads and the Samsung tablets are relegated to an endcap and half an aisle of "universal" tablet accessories.

We have two in town...neither seem to provide comparable space for Macs. In a town nearby there's a third store that does seem to a better job representing Macs compared to PC's.

Go figure.

Perhaps in general Macs sell in your area better than ours. Location-location-location? ;)

Last edited:
Okay it is 3 years old but it is BS articles like this that annoy me.
https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/4/15176766/apple-microsoft-windows-10-vs-mac-users-figures-stats
Yea right there are 400 million Windows users. Just now I watching another YouTube video and you guessed it another stupid Macbook with another stupid White Mac logo in the back. Really give me actual links to videos of people using Windows PC's not commercials or fake videos but real users. There are in the minority.

Also what does market share mean? If they mean business users then Windows is much more users but I don't think they mean actual home users when using laptops where Macbooks have to dominate.

Now I know whey Macbooks dominate just read these comments. All are using Macbooks.
https://www.quora.com/Why-would-you...-high-cost-for-the-seemingly-limited-hardware

Up to date article.
Net Applications: Windows 10 passes 50% market share, Windows 7 falls to 30%
9% Mac users where do they get these false numbers. I guess M$ is paying them to skew results.

Last edited:
Well at my life group yesterday we were talking about how they use Macboooks in film and studio the leader of the group works in film and I said well why do they say more people use Windows then.

One of the girls there said that many companies like stores, banks, shipping centers, factories, offices use Windows which makes it more popular.

Just watched some more random YouTube videos of users and they were all using iMac, Macbooks. Thanks for those videos I ignored the paid shill videos which just review laptops and even had the nerve to still praise the stupid Macbook.

I still can't find real people using Windows example someone blogging about there day and they are using an Windows machine guess what they don't they all use those stupid bloody thin ugly Apple logo in the back Mac's.

Just do a Google search for "more mac users than windows" lies, lies, lies. Really where do they get there stats from some no name business or shipping company running Windows. Just reading the comments on this article you can see that many, many more people using Mac's. Also you can install Windows on a Mac so I bet you many of there so called Windows users are bootcamp on a Mac.

Last edited:
Okay this is getting on my freaking nerves.
Another random video with another person using an Macbook. Next time I see a laptop with that dumb Apple logo I would love to smash it with an hammer.

They aren't. Global laptop sales have Apple at fourth place. Not first.

Just because you personally observe people using Macs portably isn't a reliable benchmark to make statistical sales assumptions. Once again, take a look at the link I posted earlier regarding TrendForce statistics:

Apple moves from #5 to #4 in global laptop shipments, on track for double-digit share - 9to5Mac
Sorry but I don't buy that. I have not found one real YT using an Windows machine during bloggin "not paid shill reviewers" and have not spotted one Windows machine for personal use in the wild outside in over a month. Just the other day I though I spotted a Dell laptop but it was a freaking Macbook with a stupid black case over it I could see that stupid dumb Apple logo in the back. Even the church I attend all uses Macbooks no Windows machines in site. Pastor and deacons all own Macbooks too. Life-groups all personally use Macbooks too.

How about in my next video I sit there behind my 2 HP laptops and my 2 Windows tablets. Will you label me as a "paid shill" too?

How about in my next video I sit there behind my 2 HP laptops and my 2 Windows tablets. Will you label me as a "paid shill" too?
Sorry I meant "paid shill" was those videos of the "Top 5 best laptops" or other "Top 5, 10". Not home users like the "2309" video or videos from "LGR".

I'm typing this message on a Samsung tablet with a mechanical keyboard and Logitech Trackman attached in such a way that MacGyver might be proud of. (I use this arrangement in the living room, my Zenbook is in the kitchen.)

Not a shill, just a nerd lol.

Found an YT that is using an Windows desktop.
I guess there are more Windows users in the Netherlands as in the posh Brooklyn area everyone is using Macbooks. Also including those posh YT with those fancy white rooms, candles and pillows.

New Threads

Top Bottom