• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

When music and imagination puts you in a tight mood.

What do you guys escape about??!

• Total voters

Lonelyaspie173

Asperger nation station.
Made up this little awesomeness of a jam. Naaaaaw just me being trance music silly!! Wha we gonna do yah! Wha we gonna yah! Wha we gonna do Ho! Wha we gonna do yah! Music has always been an escape. For me an escape into wonderland in which sometimes I never want to return. And a creative if an imagination this side of the matrix . I think music for us aspies and conjunction with our imagination can be a really good coping tool. It has served me well over the years. Imagination for me has always been a key virtue of my life. I find us aspies can come up with some pretty amazing things when we escape Stephen King anyone??! And I hear some of the girls on the Spectrum can visualize their imagination in their environment which has to be awesome. So I say to you watever your taste of music. escape! escape away!!!

Attachments

• Trance 10(1).jpg
    Trance 10(1).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • matrix-neo-red-pill-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg
    matrix-neo-red-pill-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
Your options are too narrow. "Tight Mood"? Is that like your muscles are contracting? Doesn't sound fun to me.

Anyway its fine unless drugs are involved. The thing about escape is always having a way back. Drugs often lead to addictions that people never come back from.

New Threads

Top Bottom