• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you miss your farm? I'm building a homestead with a garden and critters. My goat loves hanging out with the chickens!

Yes, especially in the spring when all the babies arrive. I miss my goats the most tho. Because of my age I am limiting my animals and hope to outlive the ones I have left. I don't want to abandon them by dying.

That being said I am really into gardening. Also, because of my age, I sold the farm and downsized but I still have my gardens-flower, herbal and vegetable plus numerous fruit trees, nut trees and berries. I aim for sustainability.

I wish you the best in establishing your homestead. I do not regret having mine.

My favorite animal is my chicken Joanna. Every afternoon she hops the fence to free range in the garden. Whenever she spots me she comes running full speed to be picked up and cuddled.

Our family has had a pet chicken twice before. your post brought back fond memories, as a young girl in the 70’s I remember our chicken following us around and would jump and sit in your lap to get petted. It was one that had fallen off the chicken truck heading to be killed for food. She was very sweet, I do not eat them. A fox/wild dog or something got her as it also tore through our bunny cage and got my rabbit.

I always have difficulty naming my favorites of pretty much anything, but I know that I love both foxes and cats and lots of other animals too.

I love them all but if I had to choose one it would be one of these
grey-chartreux-cat-with-brown-eyes.jpg

I have a pair of Guinea pigs and a corn snake so I feel obliged to say they're my favourite but I love a lot of small pet animals. Rabbits, ferrets, axalottles, millipedes, geckos.

New Threads

Top Bottom