• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Goats.
pexels-photo-3682114.jpeg

Bears & Tigers.the sound of their roaring gives me the drive to make love to whoever i'm with,based on who i'm attracted to & who is attracted to me.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Spa-rrow???????????

Last edited:
Cats. I love all of them but the all grey ones have always appealed to me. I Love Cats movements. I love the sounds they make.
ECFC689D-9791-44FB-8710-089D73D5A745.jpeg

Goats actually make great pack animals in the wilderness. Once did goat packing in the Escalante with American French-Alpine wethers. They were great animals to work with and it meant 60 lbs off my back. One evening I was setting up the tent and shook out the ground pad, making snapping noises and before I knew it was surrounded by our goats come to investigate the noise.

Goats actually make great pack animals in the wilderness. Once did goat packing in the Escalante with American French-Alpine wethers. They were great animals to work with and it meant 60 lbs off my back. One evening I was setting up the tent and shook out the ground pad, making snapping noises and before I knew it was surrounded by our goats come to investigate the noise.

I used to have a farm and one of the animals I raised was goats. Love them. They have great personalities and are smart.

Goats have eyes that freak me out. it’s like a cats eyes but sideways. Would be a great pet for someone that hates to mow. A friend that had a horse got one as a companion for the horse, didn’t realize that this was possible but sure enough they became friends!

I used to have a farm and one of the animals I raised was goats. Love them. They have great personalities and are smart. I got used to the eyes.

All these pictures are amazing, but I adore that happy possum! I'll be giggling all day!

My favorite animal is my chicken Joanna. Every afternoon she hops the fence to free range in the garden. Whenever she spots me she comes running full speed to be picked up and cuddled.

I used to have a farm and one of the animals I raised was goats. Love them. They have great personalities and are smart. I got used to the eyes.

Do you miss your farm? I'm building a homestead with a garden and critters. My goat loves hanging out with the chickens!

New Threads

Top Bottom