• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your favorite song right now?

Hmm. Not entirely sure of my favourite song at the moment... But I have a real urge to listen to Linkin Park - In The End... so I'm gonna go do that now lol.

I love that song. I just love it.
I don't listen to the lyrics.
It's just the rhythm.
It's amazing.
I actually don't have a clue what they're on about the song. It seems like some juvenile break-up where it's like, 'I won't leave before you leave!' or something mixed in with unrelated nature mountain rainforest bs. O-o.
EMZ=]

Sorry.
I like this one too... equally :p.
It's weird all my favourite songs are love songs but I hate the concept of love. LOL.
I don't pay attention to the lyrics all that much >_<.
EMZ=]

Right now, I love Earth Song and Morphone and Stranger in Moscow.

All Michael Jackson, but you should know that.

I always love those songs, but especially now because Chris played in an MJ music night thingy and I saw it twice. :)

Controversial(the only reason I like it):
I love listening to that while walking into RE classes or something XD.
IDK, but there's something awesome about knowing that if people knew what you were listening to they'd probably slap you across the face.
Oh, and also this one:
My playcount on that is ridiculous.
And, @Calvert: Sweet ^_^.
EMZ=]

Nightwish - Ghost Love Score

Great song, can't get a word of it though <_<

Great song, used to be my favourite for ages a year or so ago. The orchestral version is good too. :)

My fav atm: In this Moment - All For You. :)

It isn't my favourite song, but it's completely stuck in my head... at college I'm rehearsing in a 'pit band' to play alongside the performing arts students - they're doing a musical, the wedding singer. The opening song 'its your wedding day' is catchy as hell. :( Lol.

I love all sorts of music really (except metal) I don't have a preferred genre, but I have favourite artists.
Kelly Clarkson is one of my favourites as well.

And I like her :

Japanese is so beautiful to listen to :)

New Threads

Top Bottom