• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your excuse?

There are 3 weeks and 1 day because it's Three Days Grace, the 3 weeks represents the 3 and the 1 day the day.

Why haven't I heard of Three Days Grace?

Because famous people get to select ears first and they always take all the good ones.

My hearing is too sensitive, would you like to take one of my ears?

Because they are all a$$holes who don't give a hell about how you feel, and they are out to destroy your life because their lives already suck.

What happened to that dude I saw who was trying to run across the freeway this morning?

So they can use echolocation.

Why is there now an ad on my screen for the new Three Days Grace album after every two posts?

Because Three Days Grace doesn't realize you'll buy their album anyway.

Why does orange juice have to be high in natural sugar?

Because God was bored one day so he created humans.

How come when it rains it usually rains water instead of money?

Because money does not form naturally in the atmosphere.

Why isn't the judge showing up for the last round of speech and debate?

New Threads

Top Bottom