• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your excuse?

zurb

Eschewer of Obfuscation
Give an excuse for the scenario posted by previous person, then pose a new scenario.

First scenario:
Why are you taking so long in the shower?

(umm, maybe a mod can move this to 'Forum Games'. Tks)

I slipped and fell. I got soap in my eyes. I saw a spider near the handle. The soap gave me an allergic reaction. I had a terrible time! Gosh...

Why don't you talk more?

Well, I googled 'Potato People' and apparently they eat people. Looks like they consider you appetizing.

Why is the sky blue?

Because they're a more sexually advanced species than humans, ie. not limited by rules of orientation and monogamy.

Why is my house so messy?

What happened to my face? What do mean what happened to my face? This is what it always looks like!

Why are you late for school yet again?

I got hungry!
alf-cat-sandwich.jpg

Why didn't you have a dog?

It would stop if you'd quit trying to think. The smoke coming out of your ears keeps setting off the sprinkler system.

Who the hell just touched me?

I'm sorry, it was so cold yesterday, and I didn't feel like getting wood... It's not like they burned well anyways...

Who let the dogs out?

So busy getting the band back together, for the Musical.

What's the deal, anyway?

New Threads

Top Bottom