• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

I'm just thinking it would be rlly great to have friends who share some of the same interests/likes that I have. It's a bit of a depressing thought though because I'm really saying I'm bored with talking to myself about things I love.

Someone on WP was just complaining that the site is too politically correct because they wouldn't let him use the N word for describing some people who bullied his autistic wife. Are you kidding me? Using a racial slur on bullies does not make it okay. If believing that makes me a total SJW, then I plead guilty.:rolleyes:

I am thinking that people are complete jerks.

All my friends are apparently going through a period of everyone falling out with everyone all at once. It all strikes me as pointless, tedious, and childish.

"Why do I even bother?" is my other thought.

It's May 1st, but it still feels more like January. But I really shouldn't complain because when summer does get here it will very likely be too hot.

There are a lot of good ideas that would work only if humans weren't so untrustworthy and horrible:

- Putting out a big bowl of candy on your doorstep at Halloween with a note saying "Just take one".
- Driving safely e.g. actually stopping at a stop sign.
- Giving money to poor people. Too many of them are professional panhandlers perfectly capable of financially supporting themselves. I hate it when people take advantage of my kindness, so I've become cruel.:imp:
- Charities.
- Helping the environment at all, even putting litter in a trash can. How hard is it to put a paper coffee cup in a trash can instead of tossing it on the ground?!?!!?

I'd mention politicians, but I don't think they were ever a good idea.:smilingimp:

Driving safely e.g. actually stopping at a stop sign.

This is in the top 3 things in a list of stuff that gives me rage.

It's intentional too. The sign is big and red. They see it. They just don't want to stop.

I've done very reckless things in the past to make people stop. Definitely not recommended lol but just to illustrate how enraged I get from often intentionally bad driving...

Where is cat? Where is size zero knitting needle? Habit replacement. Weeding. Cleaning. Routine. Cats.

The cab drivers where I live are psychopaths. I found a site on Facebook where people gave them an average of 1.7 out of 5. And there were a few real horror stories, like some guy kicking a young girl who had been drinking out of his cab and leaving her there at 3 AM. The whole point is to make sure people who've been drinking get home safe and don't end up killing anyone. Speaking of which, a lot of the cab drivers act like they're drunk in broad daylight. What a bunch of stupid ignorant redneck sub-humans!

What is wrong with people these days? We, the aspies and autistics, are supposed to be the heartless evil creatures with no empathy who ruin the lives of anyone in the same town that we live in, and yet they're letting people, who I assume are mostly NT, drive a cab for a living when they have no more sense of right or wrong than a piece of pond scum.:weary:

Finally figured out I need to set up two chairs in the foster cat room. One for them & one for me. Otherwise, they steal my chair.

New Threads

Top Bottom