• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

This

I guess it might be a long term thing now. It sucks.

Getting better at learning to manage my non-existent energy.

I want you to have the rest of it, whatever there is left of me to give outside of survival.

That's what love sounds like it means to me right now.

I'm thinking about how people used to take cannabis to make the world around them look weird, and now the world really is weird and they're taking cannabis to make it look normal.

My dad's birthday is coming in a couple of weeks. My mom said she has no idea what to get him, and when she asked he said "nothing" as usual. Maybe she should get him an empty box with the word "nothing" on the lid.:laughing:
Maybe I'll just get him a gift card to Canadian Tire. Actually, that's what I got him for Christmas. I wonder if he spent it?

My dad's birthday is coming in a couple of weeks. My mom said she has no idea what to get him, and when she asked he said "nothing" as usual. Maybe she should get him an empty box with the word "nothing" on the lid.:laughing:
Maybe I'll just get him a gift card to Canadian Tire. Actually, that's what I got him for Christmas. I wonder if he spent it?

My Dad turned 81 a couple of months ago. There isn't much he needs or even wants anymore but I'm getting a lot of mileage out of a Scientific American subscription renewed each year. I'd never thought of a Canadian Tire gift certificate. I will make a note of that!

Sleep.
Some sleep would be great.

If Cinderella’s glass slipper fit so perfectly when Prince Charming tried it on her foot,

How come it fell off in the first place ?

(Not mine, meme)

Sleep.
Some sleep would be great.

If Cinderella’s glass slipper fit so perfectly when Prince Charming tried it on her foot,

How come it fell off in the first place ?

(Not mine, meme)

is it because she staggered out of the ball, pallatic?

before climbing into her turnip to go home.

It was a turnip,wasnt it?

I'm wondering why the Sith Empire couldn't have just destroyed the Old Republic and made the jedi extinct.

They say it's because "you have to have a story." I say it's because people are too afraid of letting the "bad" guys win.

Ignorance.

Thinking about going to my daughter's last teacher conference next week, it's also her 18th birthday. But it's over 3 hours one way in good weather, and I'm having problems with blood clots, and besides whenever I go around people lately I seem to end up sick. Also just getting through the constant winter storms lately. Still got bills coming in from last year's hospital stay.

Other than that, dreaming of warm weather so I can work outside again, really wanting to get my car projects going again.

It is none of my business who mother is. Mother has a right to be in this world the way he is. My job is to observe what is going on so I can truly see who mother is & respond in a mature way.

*warning, you might be offended by this if you are vegan or vegetarian*

I can't believe how idiotic some vegans are. I saw a post made my someone who was puzzled as to why their vegan cat is chasing birds and claimed "it" must think they're vegetables with wings.

Maybe it's chasing birds because it's dying of malnutrition and is desperately trying to get some meat. Or because that's it's natural instinct, GEEEEEEEEEEEN-ius!!!:mad:

Anyway, when someone replied that cats are supposed to be meat-eaters, the genius vegan said it was only because people force them too. When someone else told them cats are natural predators and it's their nature to hunt and eat other animals, the vegan said, "If there's a god, she must be vegan".

Yeah, I guess that's why "she" decided to punish all human women by making them go through horrible pain and suffering whenever they give birth, all because Eve just just wanted to eat some FRUIT.

And then another post showed a lion devouring some animal, and the vegan claimed they only do that because humans teach, and that wild carnivorous animals can be taught to be vegan.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggh!!*dies a million deaths*:mad:

If all the meat-eating animals were turned into herbivores, which is FREAKING impossible, all the plant-eaters would reproduce until they destroyed the planet. And then there would be no scavengers to eat the dead bodies of humans and animals that would be lying everywhere. If these omniphobic-carniphobic geniuses love and respect nature so much they'd realize that they shouldn't try to change it just because they don't like some things about it.

But I don't know why I bother saying all this, only people who already know about this and agree with me are going to listen. But I really needed to rant.:)

I'm waiting for football matches, I'm a fan of English Premier League:) My favorite team is Liverpool! I follow almost all matches and statistics on 777score website.

I just saw a video of what Sonic and Mario would be like if their personalities and art style were switched. Mario has the huge ego and attitude while Sonic is the modest, easygoing protagonist. Both versions were just a bit discomforting. Mario looked like a middle-aged guy trying to act like a "cool" teenager, while Sonic looked a bit too pudgy to be capable of running past the speed of sound. But what really was discomforting were the comments saying Mario and Sonic were what the US and Canada would be like if the "personalities" of both countries were switched. Maybe we should trade the city Toronto for Minnesota, then.:p

New Threads

Top Bottom