• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

I just read that there's a volcano in Russia that's come out of extinction and if it erupts, which it has a 50% chance of doing, it will affect the climate so severely it will practically destroy the whole world.

Whelp! I guess we can all just relax now. We're doomed. Nukes, climate change, bees dying out. We might as well just forget everything we needed or hoped to do in life and enjoy what little time we have left. Seriously, the way everyday life is there's not little enough of it.

Seriously, I've heard the proverbial boy crying wolf so many times now that a part of me just wants to roll my eyes at yet another news report full of alarmism and fear-mongering, while another part of me wants it to just happen already and get over with.

I just read that there's a volcano in Russia that's come out of extinction and if it erupts, which it has a 50% chance of doing, it will affect the climate so severely it will practically destroy the whole world.

Whelp! I guess we can all just relax now. We're doomed. Nukes, climate change, bees dying out. We might as well just forget everything we needed or hoped to do in life and enjoy what little time we have left. Seriously, the way everyday life is there's not little enough of it.

Seriously, I've heard the proverbial boy crying wolf so many times now that a part of me just wants to roll my eyes at yet another news report full of alarmism and fear-mongering, while another part of me wants it to just happen already and get over with.

Every now and then I think about the asteroid that will probably wipe out civilization in 2038. But even if they knew it was certain, they probably wouldn't say so just to keep people from panicking.

Thankfully I've done all I really wanted or needed to do, now I'm just getting old. Whatever tomorrow brings, so be it.

Thinking about tomorrow after work, going up north into the desolate wilderness and disappearing for the weekend. Put an air mattress in the back of the wagon. Bring a battery powered keyboard to play on, and find books at resales along the way.

Company meeting tomorrow with free pizza. Has happened every summer for the last few years, and always been accompanied by a bonus. Hoping to get a little something this year as well.

New Threads

Top Bottom