• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

Why isnt it taking off of me or around, it got all quiet after landing on me. I just trapped the bumblenee under my armpit, then i moved again and it flew off.:eek:

Death and dying.
Not me.
An in-law. (Really poorly, ITU, tired, worn out, damaged body under immense strain with infection after infection)

The difference in thinking between myself and Mr Gracey.
He has hope,
Mentally I’m planning a funeral but trying my best to ‘tippy-toe’ around his feelings.
Probably best to say nothing at all, just listen.

As soon as I finish other projects, I’d like to keep a food journal & track my iron intake to treat anemia.

I'm wondering if vegans who think all animals should be plant eaters know that some plants are carnivorous? What will they do if they see a Venus fly tap or a pitcher plant trapping and slowly digesting bugs and insects?

Many things.

About 14 ‘tabs’ open and trying juggle all thoughts.

*reminder to self*
- fit some ‘space for self’ in there too or suffer the consequences.

Overthinking if going out will make me less sensitive to meeting people or is just agony for nothing.....

Overthinking funeral and mass gathering of relatives I could walk passed in a street and not recognise.

Small talk, social niceties and hugs and handshakes will be the order of the day.

All I can think about are the really funny comments the deceased used to make that would have me laugh out loud.
(But not all thought were amusing)

Can’t see those being appropriate today.

Need to remember to take spare car key. (For quick get away) should I run out of things to distract myself and blurt out the first damn thing that’s in my head.

An occasion to ‘roll out the big gherkins’ and perhaps recite some of Rabbie Burns poetry in my mind,
in the accent.

Overthinking funeral and mass gathering of relatives I could walk passed in a street and not recognise.

Small talk, social niceties and hugs and handshakes will be the order of the day.

All I can think about are the really funny comments the deceased used to make that would have me laugh out loud.
(But not all thought were amusing)

Can’t see those being appropriate today.

Need to remember to take spare car key. (For quick get away) should I run out of things to distract myself and blurt out the first damn thing that’s in my head.

An occasion to ‘roll out the big gherkins’ and perhaps recite some of Rabbie Burns poetry in my mind,
in the accent.

Last one I went to I got everyone in the car laughing as we left in the car after the service.
My mother saying 'its just madness .'

Wait a minute....

I'm thinking the forum could do with a food and drink section.

Oh and a sports section.

There must be people here that like sport.

And we all eat.

Cats.
Disability.
Navigating the medical industrial establishment.

I just entered some answers to questions for my ebay account that only I'm likely to know the answers to, but I hate the questions because I can't relate to most of them. Like "what was the name of your first car?", and I've never owned a car. I guess most other adults would have been able to come up with answers but I'm not like most other adults.:rolleyes:

409.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom