• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

That movie is The Shape of Water. I made a conscious decision not to go see it, even though it was apparently very good(?)

Judging from poster, it looks like Creature from the black Lagoon, all over again. Interspecie love story. Yawn, not interested. I don't follow Hollywood anymore. Last movie I was excited to see was "the dark Knight." That was 2008. And I was impressionable and young, impressed with the relaunch of my favorite childhood comic book franchise. I'm over the nostalgia now. X-men Apocalypse was last superhero movie I watched. Again for nostalgia reasons. I just don't care about superhero movies anymore. Or movies in general.

Haritaki Powder. To buy or not to buy...I'm a sucker for health supplements...
Supposed to give you vivid/lucid dreams, but tastes really really bad.

Marylin. If it was bobby... or his Brother. He deserved Elm Street Ambush. I have no sympathy. Same With ambassador Hotel. But If it was Jimmy, or Sam, or Even the G-man, who was apparently in the pocket of that group....conspiring, trying to frame him, cause of the investigations...Well....Such a shame...So young. So hot. So messed up. What a waste. Then they deserve what they got.

FYI The photo that made me be curious about this longtime mystery : 22 days before she died.
2o12rmwoojy81.jpg

Last edited:
How I had a rare pang of empathy (what I think is empathy????) for a story of some kid who sick...a anecdote told to me.

Woman who talk about dirty things and are amused.

Nurse ratchet, what a character...

Monkey pox...wonderful...just what the world needs

Kate Bush

Natasha Abrahart...what a sad story. I wonder if she was asd but went diagnosed.

Kate Bush

Came across a curious pseudonym used by an certain author...hmnn all makes sense now

Kate Bush

And other stuff...but mostly

Kate Bush

Apparently woman with hyperfeminine features have a cocaine like effect on male brain. Also amber lights released nitric oxide in woman body. Note to self: must get orange clothing.

Living in my own place, I’ve realized just how constantly everyone and everything has been telling me how defective I am by society’s standards in almost every way. Finally I have significant amounts of time where I’m not being bombarded by those messages. If left alone, I’m the closest I’ve ever been to content. But nobody else is content to leave me be and keep insisting that I should thrust myself back into the line of fire and stay there, when years of trying my hardest and being met with failure after failure suggest that there isn’t any point in doing so (unless I was trying to provoke myself into finally actually killing myself).

Just wish it was a possibility to work part time so i can manage my alone time with socialization/work. Don't want to sleep now since i don't want my free time to end

"You see the satellite thing ?"

I reply, "you mean the parabolic dish."

They Reply, "Yeah the satellite thing."

"nah the parabolic transponders...the antenna bandwidth "

I love getting overly technical with people...I can't help it. Big words turn me on. :sweatsmile:

Ray Liotta..

Woman I know who screwed up this thing, "well at least they''ll remember me"

Cat cafes , yeah I heard of them, some go crazy over them....I know to some it might be a dream job to work in one..being surrounded by all those cute cats

Trying to arrange something..usual tedium .... I think I will go eat a pizza now...I'm developing slowly but surely... Elvis appetites

Zoomer humor (bizarre...)

Sunshine , (the ultraviolet rays, vital mineral d)

Aging (my slow slide into 'decrepitude , I'm only in my early 30's but... shiitake mushrooms ?

Why are they called that?)

Yeah, the desire to escape somewhere....

Somebody mentioned going on holiday to morocco. Instantly I'm reminded, the road to Morocco....Bing hope, Bob Crosby, Dorothy Lamour. No thats, Bob Hope, Bing Crosby...."we're off on the road to morroocoo..." They are riding camels in the desert singing. 1942. That's the extent of my knowledge of that region.

Went to dinner with dad and had a great time. It's amazing how understanding autism helped me salvage our relationship.

New Threads

Top Bottom