• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

can i actually hold a conversation to save my life, and are both of those guys i actually like on hiki gonna message me back lol
like they're cute and all but they're not paul dano with long hair and glasses cute. am i getting desperate?

The more l talk about what l really go thru, l feel the burden lifted. And white light filters thru me. Freedom from everything.

My upstairs neighbor has Covid, and I am concerned that my family and I will get it because we all live in the same duplex. Also, our landlord doubled our rent from $100 per person to $200. I'm just grateful that we all have jobs (in my case, jewelry making; my stepdad is a laborer and my mother is a caregiver for a man with dementia).

In lighter news, my mom and I are going to the fair tomorrow after I leave IMR at 3pm. Hopefully, we won't fall ill with our neighbor's Covid before then.

I don’t really trust the research surveys when they are posted here… Most posters create an account and post the survey right away. If any of them spent time poring through the threads, they would probably learn more about us than most surveys could reveal.

It’s making me feel very one of the gang though – I feel protective of my group.:blush: Never had a group before, so, I’d like to take good care of this one and my place in it.
We as staff members actually go thru a vetting process in order to protect our membership.

The membership will have your six too ;)

I get to hang out with the sweetest guy I've ever met for the next 4 days, dogsitting. I'm really glad I accepted the offer for no pay, it's always rewarding to hang out with cool, new pups.

Looking through the love and dating section on the Wrong Planet forums and having an absolute laugh at the sheer unhingedness of it all. Like goddamn they are so insufferable and then they wonder why they’re single.

I testified in court today regarding guardianship for a client. I'm not sure I did as well as I could have. The opposing attorney was belittling of my expertise, which I understand is their job, but it really bothered me. Left me shaking. Luckily it was on zoom, so they couldn't see. That was 90 minutes ago and I am stil upset about it. But I hope getting it out here will assist in dissapating the bad vibes. Thank you for reading.

I had my therapy appointment today. All in all it was a success. I talked about how i can't see what will happen in the future and my fears. My therapist talked about practical solutions for my fears. I am grateful for her support.

Three family members of mine have caught Covid. My mother, father, and youngest sister, who is pregnant.

I last seen my mum on Monday. We went shopping. She was complaining of having been suffering from back pain.

:dizzy:

My mother will be working on my birthday in October, but we are going to do something before then; we will be saving up for a trip to Kalahari Resort to celebrate, we just need to settle on a day to do it.

There is construction going on in my driveway, and the receptionist at IMR scolded me for forgetting my health insurance and ID, which is in my wallet at home. Not happy!

I always have background anxiety about one certain issue, and sometimes it comes to the fore stronger. Can't wait till it's finally sorted, hassle bitty.

All my life, I was two days younger than Prince Charles. Now, I'm two days younger than King Charles. I'm still glad it's him, not me. I had options in life, and privacy.

How do certain people feel so comfortable about themselves in front of others? Some people act silly or even stupidly yet they are so unconcerned. How do they do that?

New Threads

Top Bottom