• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

Because most of the people I liked are gone and the ones I disliked dominate the place.
Wrongplanet is a pretty outdated site that needs to be updated, and with it being made in 2004 it looks like it wasn't updated ever since, and it also looks like it was made from dial up internet as well. This forum also has many of the same people from Wrongplanet on it as well.

Last edited:
People opening windows in the office on a hot day. We have air conditioning. You wouldn't leave a fridge door open.

Ed

The book I read last night was like an
extended text version of a Nathan Pyle
four panel cartoon.

What's on my mind. Satan the ex is visiting my mom now or soon. Creepy con artist - that's him. Compulsive liar. I now distrust 99.99% men on the planet because of him which probably is a good thing at my age. Lol.

What's on my mind. Satan the ex is visiting my mom now or soon. Creepy con artist - that's him. Compulsive liar. I now distrust 99.99% men on the planet because of him which probably is a good thing at my age. Lol.

X-Files. Trust no one. ;)

Book I just finished I could barely get through, and don't know why I continued. Jumping entire sections, there was no relief from the constant tension and the horror of their lives escaping from the cartels.

Last edited:
Tomorrow I'm going to get my hair cut for the first time since the covid 19 lockdown. Don't worry, I'll wash my hair thoroughly before going and will wear a mask at the appointment.:mask:

Tomorrow will be my lucky day when it comes to video games. I will get Min Min for Smash Ultimate (as well as several ARMS spirits), and a shiny Zeraora for Pokemon SW/SH and Home.

Random life advice: be careful with close friendships. Often, when people become close what can happen is that they may start playfully insulting each other; which gradually may become common practice. This is normal, however it shouldn't be the only part of the friendship. I think that there is a subtle line. Praise and support can make a big difference even if it's only small. If you no longer want to tell your friend about your goals and ambitions because you know you might not achieve them, which they'll mock you for, then that playful teasing might be starting to become too harsh.

New Threads

Top Bottom