• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

Whether or not to have another cup of tea.
I could have coffee.
But it’s gone 10pm.
But it’s the weekend.
Decisions.

Wondering if I’ll actually be as nonchalant about quite possibly, if not probably, losing my hair once it actually begins as I am now. It doesn’t seem like that big a deal to me, but then again, my hair is one of the few things I actually like about my appearance and the fact that once it comes back it may well be different disappoints me a bit. (Yes, I am most likely going to have chemotherapy, but it’s for one of the least scary types of cancer with a very high chance of being just fine afterward.)

And I want to spend some time tonight lovingly brushing my dog’s fur and making sure his ears and teeth are cleaned (none of which are actually things he enjoys but all of which need to be done on a floppy-eared dog with fur long enough to develop mats (he’s a standard poodle)).

Wondering if I’ll actually be as nonchalant about quite possibly, if not probably, losing my hair once it actually begins as I am now. It doesn’t seem like that big a deal to me, but then again, my hair is one of the few things I actually like about my appearance and the fact that once it comes back it may well be different disappoints me a bit. (Yes, I am most likely going to have chemotherapy, but it’s for one of the least scary types of cancer with a very high chance of being just fine afterward.)

One of my cousins lost all her hair when she was quite small (five or six I think), with no regrowth.
She wore wigs through primary school and most of high school, then hid it with large, floppy hats.
These days she “owns” it: dresses like an elegant lady with no attempt to hide her baldness at all. It took her twenty years or so to come to terms with it though.
(Not sure why I’m sharing the story: just seemed worth relating in response.)

Should I go out walking or not. I have been writing whole day inside as it has been raining, but now the raining stopped and I think I could use some fresh air.

My move. It needs to be fast. Get in, get out. I actually took a premove day so l feel relaxed. No work. Work is going better. l had to make serious sleep adjustments or l would be brain dead at work. I was waking up supper groggy. l immediately put a stop to that. l need the dinero. l can't screw up work which means quick memory and fast movement and customer service kindness exploding out of my very pores. Life in the life. You do what you gotta do.

Today I finally realized that h-striped or v-striped in Animal Crossing: New Leaf means horizontal striped or vertical striped, respectively. It's been over 5 years since I've had the game and whenever Katrina or my Lovely Phone tells me my lucky clothing item of the day is something h-striped or v-striped, I thought I was supposed to wear something that had a pattern shaped like the letter H or V and was confused since I had never seen such clothing in the game. Now I feel really dumb.:(

The excitement of already pre-ordered the Deluxe Boxset of Metallica's S&M2 concert:):)

S&M2_DLX.jpg

Now I only need to get a blu-ray reader because all I had is a dvd reader XD

I'm thinking of selling my arts and crafts by either selling them to a local art store or opening an Etsy store. My mom and I had some ideas on what to sell already.

Although, I did find a legit job online yesterday, but now I'm leaning towards the direction of art. I can knit hats and scarves, make things out of Perler beads, make Xmas ornaments, and transfer my Zentangle designs onto coasters and mugs. I even thought of making jewelry.

I'll talk to my mom about this more later. I have degrees in graphic design and E-Commerce, I may as well use them.

I feel like having a depressing movie marathon because I am depressed my closest friend is unable to hang with me tomorrow like he usually does, and I can’t even take it personally because he has a legit family emergency. He will be OK, his family will be OK, it still sucks though.

I was thinking of applying for a job but apparently there is a tense atmosphere there because of rivalry and jealousy between the coworkers. I am a bit scared.

New Threads

Top Bottom