• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's not allowed in your house?

Full Steam

The renegade master
V.I.P Member
What are people not allowed to do in your house?

If it's like my house, I'm sure they do it anyway!

Thou shalt not;

Overstuff draws so that they jam when I open them.
Pile food in the freeze and quickly shut the door before it topples out - this is the same as laying a trap for me.
Over fill bins - same as above.

Thou shalt not:

Throw or drop things on the floor and not pick them up so that I trip or slip on them.
Avoid responsibility for messes that you make, that impede or block access to hallways, other rooms, or the outdoors.
Hang your dripping outdoor jacket, on the newel post instead of on a hook in the bathroom.
Track snow or mud through the house.
Bring snowshoes or skis or a toboggan into the living room after using them outside.
Take apart your bicycle on the kitchen table, or spray paint it there.

Thou shalt not:

Throw or drop things on the floor and not pick them up so that I trip or slip on them.
Avoid responsibility for messes that you make, that impede or block access to hallways, other rooms, or the outdoors.
Hang your dripping outdoor jacket, on the newel post instead of on a hook in the bathroom.
Track snow or mud through the house.
Bring snowshoes or skis or a toboggan into the living room after using them outside.
Take apart your bicycle on the kitchen table, or spray paint it there.

I don’t let people bring snowshoes or skis in my house either :D ... kidding, I live in Mexico.

Dropping in without prior notice
Smoking
Playing loud music
Picking up my cats
Using my computer

And there are a lot of things I wish wouldn’t happen, but my boyfriend does anyway.

Come to our house and complain about our dogs. They live here and you are just a guest.
Smoke in our house, just because you want to kill yourself does not mean you can kill us too.
Use swear words in our house. I do not approve of swearing in mixed company (or around little ears).
Come to our house drunk. We do not drink anymore and it is not pleasant to be around a drunk when you are sober.

No smoking. No shoes on the carpeting.

And absolutely no one with criminal intent.

Last edited:
Smoking!!!! This is a definite no-no for me.
Walk in the door without knocking first.
Come in with muddy footwear.
Make a mess and not clear up afterwards.
Move things around and not put them back where you found them.

Last edited:
99% of humans
lit nicotine
alcohol
things that happen but I try to prevent:
gizmo attacking Phoebe (she is the most benign cat I have ever met) -fighting a losing battle
killing small animals in the house or bringing in dead animals
Music
sounds emitted from a teenager or someone who is intoxicated by alcohol

Smoking
Next door's cat
Pets in general
Naked young nubile women (well actually that WOULD be allowed, under certain conditions).
Snakes
Thou shalt not fart!
No Sales people unless by prior arrangement.
No Jehova's Witnesses
No Charity door knockers (I've done enough Charity work over the years)

Last edited:
No monsters, vampires, or violent aliens. Werewolves are ok at safe times of the month.
No bears, deer, possums, skunks, squirrels or wild birds, except when under supervised medical care.
Well, if they only want to chat and maybe play some cards, maybe I'd allow vampires if they will sign some sort of paper saying they will not draw blood from any occupant.
Bugs, excluding mellow spiders, are prohibited from residing in the house and will be relocated back outside when possible. Otherwise they are issued a ticket for the Great Inland Sea Cruise.

I forgot to mention snakes, frogs, toads, mice, moles, voles and bunny rabbits. These qualify for the VIP relocation program and will have new dwellings constructed for them if sufficient funds are available.

New Threads

Top Bottom