• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's not allowed in your house?

Crockpots, loaded guns, recliners (aka Lazy Boys, Barcalounger, ect..) lit cigarettes, pythons and boa constrictors(I have two bunnies), a long list of certain politicians though I can't imagine why they would be in the house, current pop music (that includes pop "country"), large crowds, incense, air fresheners, and such, and oh, let's think of at least one more thing, hmmmm......unruly children.

No visitors without prior arrangement

No smoking

No fried food

No mess/clutter/piles of 'stuff' - everything must be put away

No leaving the bed unmade

Nothing left on the floor as it's a trip hazzard

No bright lights

No background TV. Cannot stand TV being on when it's not actually being watched

Can't be much fun living with me :eek:

Are you quiet?

NO! I'm a shouty person. I sing loudly. Talk to myself. Talk to the cats. Well, have conversations with the cats as they 'talk' back.

I used to think this was because I've lost most of my hearing, the need to hear/feel my own voice, but now I'm not so sure. Perhaps I've just got a big gob.

Leaving the TV on when not watching it. (I hate noise).
Leaving kitchen lights on that shine into my bedroom at night.
Leaving the garbage pail out of the under sink cabinet all night where the cats can get into it.
No smoking inside the house.
I'll probably add to this one later :)

NO! I'm a shouty person. I sing loudly. Talk to myself. Talk to the cats. Well, have conversations with the cats as they 'talk' back.

I used to think this was because I've lost most of my hearing, the need to hear/feel my own voice, but now I'm not so sure. Perhaps I've just got a big gob.

Deal breaker.
I'm not moving in.

You missed out big time because I'm brilliant. :)

Not allowed in my house?

Shoes past the entrance.
Whiny people.
Negative energy, complaining, making excuses.
Disrespecting my cat.
Noise.
Frying sardines.
Smoking.

And obviously snow shoes & skis, but c'mon, in that big city of mine, it's never going to happen anyway :)

Absolutely no Kaiju Monsters without written invitation. Reptilicus is banned outright for eating the Farmer who had just sat down for dinner. He may appeal if he can show proof of attending an accredited class in Table manners.
LinearOddballHoki-size_restricted.gif

Not allowed in my house?

Shoes past the entrance.
Whiny people.
Negative energy, complaining, making excuses.
Disrespecting my cat.
Noise.
Frying sardines.
Smoking.

And obviously snow shoes & skis, but c'mon, in that big city of mine, it's never going to happen anyway :)

I kept reading that as ''flying sardines'

Obviously theyre allowed as they're not on the list

I kept reading that as ''flying sardines'

Obviously theyre allowed as they're not on the list
Look, if they flew their little butts (or fins or whatever) all the way to here, I guess their effort make them worthy of being allowed in, but the truth is I'd just be hoping to make a buck off of my flying fish.

Look, if they flew their little butts (or fins or whatever) all the way to here, I guess their effort make them worthy of being allowed in, but the truth is I'd just be hoping to make a buck off of my flying fish.

An agents fee maybe.

Don't enslave the fish.

New Threads

Top Bottom