• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

"Gangland Undercover" Seasons 1 & 2 (Canadian Production) - on Roku

A History Channel series based on the experiences of Charlie Falco, a meth-cook caught by the police and turned into an ATF confidential informant to rat on the Vagos Motorcycle Club. Who later when on to venture beyond the witness protection program and do the same thing for the ATF to rat out the much more dangerous Outlaw Motorcycle Club.

Interesting study of culture and brotherhood.

Last edited:
The Vision of Escaflowne - still one of the greatest anime series ever produced.

Just finished Stranger Things season 4.

It's the second show in the last week where I thought I was watching the last season and I was really excited, but noooo, they can't wrap it up. A nine-movie season with twenty plotlines per episode just isn't enough. Did you know Steve's actor is 30 years old now?

The scene where Will confesses his feelings for Mike (but pretends he's talking about El) flew over my head but not for the reasons you'd think. When I was a little younger I went through the same thing with a friend also named Mike. He was my best friend all through elementary, my only friend in junior high, then we drifted apart. He grew up and I didn't. That hurt. A lot. I didn't get all the way over it until I met my crush last year.

This past year I've been thinking about it because 5 years is a long time to miss a friend. Part of it's because that's also when I went from a kid to a teen and that's hard, especially for us, so I linked those transitions together. But now I also know I'm bi and I can remember doing some pretty not-straight things without thinking about it. And I never felt that close to someone again until I fell in love. So I've been wondering, did I have a crush on him? But I can't remember much from back then so I don't know for sure. I put it aside for a while.

When I saw that scene I felt so bad for Will losing his friend because I knew exactly what he was going through, it resonated so hard. Then I looked it up and the entire internet's talking about how they're so glad Will's gay, it's such a great gay scene and they really got what it's like to be a gay kid. And I'm sitting here like "Yeah, great representation... cool... oh... oh ****."

I am finally getting around to Squid Game and I couldn't be happier. I'm also knee deep in Stranger Things.

Binge-watching, having sat through author John LeCarre's miniseries "Smiley's People" and "Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, Spy". The ones with Alec Guinness.

Agonizingly slow to provide so many clues and details with very drab people to the espionage game in Britain. Not as entertaining, but certainly more realistic than author Ian Fleming's work. But then you have to be drab to do such work, both in appearance and attitude.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom