• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

Jul I Blåfjell
It's an Norwegian advent calendar series from 1999. It is a series i remember from my childhood.
I can agree with NRK that on that it should not be played on TV any longer. But they could have at least make it available to watch from their own website.

Brokenwood Mysteries. It's a programme from New Zealand, which is similar to a programme we have here in the UK called Midsomer Murders.

"How It's Made." I could watch that for hours and do at times. But I have to watch it in the office so that my wife doesn't go into a boredom coma.

Ray Donovan.

Sort of a slow burning,continual disappointment, yet still watch it.

There seemed to be at least 100 series with his dead wife coming back in flashbacks.

Hi:

Just finished my second complete run through of iCarly and VICTORiOUS and iCarly and as of 2 days ago finished all Kim Possible on Disney+

New Threads

Top Bottom