• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"The Blue Max" (1966)

Probably my favorite World War One film, focused on a ruthless commoner (George Peppard) trying to prove himself in a fighter squadron of smug aviators who were all aristocrats.

Where the commoner taught the aristocrats that chivalry and its rituals were hypocrisy in a time of war.

Last edited:

Fell asleep during the last five minutes.
Had to look up to find out the ending....

HP2439_d09151e6-f7bd-4a75-8afd-fe44911dc107_1024x1024.jpg

Silence of the Lambs
The exterior of the now defunct Western Center mental institution in Canonsburg Pennsylvania was used as the scene of setting for Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane.
From what I understand, the scenes of Hannibal Lecter in the cage were shot in the basement of that same building.
That town is only about 25 miles from me.
Much of the filming was done in the Pittsburgh area and northern West Virginia, also very close in proximity to my home.

Haven't watched it yet, but later tonight I plan to watch the Five Nights At Freddy's movie. I don't know what I expect out of it, I'm not really a fan of the games.

"Fatman and Little Boy" (1989)

Good film about the development of the Manhattan Project, 1942 to 1945. The development of the atomic bomb. Paul Newman did a good job of emoting General Leslie Groves, but Newman never looked the part, being many pounds lighter than General Groves.

Always haunting to me personally of the possibility of this never happening, possibly resulting in a recent Naval Academy graduate at the time being killed in the first wave of the invasion of Japan. One of many in the class of 1946 who were all required to complete the same four-year curriculum in only three years.

-My Dad.

Thanksgiving (2023)

Not as good as the fake trailer from 2007, but still fun. The good parts were pretty good, though some of it was just dull. I was disappointed, as I loved both Hostel movies and Cabin Fever, but still glad I went.

I'm interested in your thoughts, @Metalhead, if you see it.

New Threads

Top Bottom