• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Stephen King's "It".

OMG - It was sooooooo stupid, annoying, and ridiculously LOUD.

I nearly had a meltdown waiting for it to end.

*The things we do for our kids*

Can't remember last time I watched a movie but last thing I watched was Chuckie

images - 2023-08-31T094427.936.jpeg

"The Last Of The Dogmen" (1995)

An engaging fictional tale about a tracker in a remote part of Montana seeking to apprehend three escaped convicts. In the chase, the convicts are mysteriously attacked and presumed murdered by some one or some thing. Having seen something he wasn't sure of, he heads back to town on a very different mission. To find out who or what is in there.

With the reluctant help of an anthropologist, together they go back into the mountains and forest looking for the possibility of an undiscovered Cheyenne tribe which has somehow evaded white civilization into the late 20th century.

And they find them. A film with a happy ending to boot! :cool:

Last edited:
"Wackiest Ship In The Army" - 1960

A rather dull drama-comedy about a Navy Lieutenant assigned to captain a rundown old Chinese Junk in an attempt to infiltrate Japanese waters in WW2.

The 1965 tv series was much better, though it lasted only single season. Back then comedies that lasted an hour long were considered the "kiss of death". Apparently they were right in this case.

I was flicking through the tv channels and a movie called "Popstar - Never Stop Never Stopping" was just starting. After watching that for half an hour a question came to mind. What is this madness, what am I watching? :) It's nonstop crazy.

iu

Last edited:
I was flicking through the tv channels and a movie called "Popstar - Never Stop Never Stopping" was just starting. After watching that for half an hour a question came to mind. What is this madness, what am I watching? :) It's non stop crazy.

iu

I never saw it, but I thought "Never Stop Never Stopping," was the most brilliant phrase, when it came out. That still cracks me up.

I think the last movie I watched all the way through most recently was Amadeus, which came out in 1984 directed by Milos Forman. I just love the epic quality and how the music tells much of the story. I've seen the stage play too, but I much prefer the film.

"Red Lights" - 2011

A film about two PhD's (Sigourney Weaver & Cillian Murphy) who teach debunking psychics at a university. When class isn't going, they're out debunking new cases. Suddenly they hear about a well-known psychic (Robert DeNiro) who has come out of retirement. One of the PhD's becomes obsessed with proving to the world that this guy is a fraud.

With an ending I didn't see coming. Caught this one on Tubi.

Popstar is great. The Lonely Island is a favorite, comedy musical group.

I watched TOTALLY KILLER. It's pretty fun. It's basically Back To The Future mixed with Scream.

New Threads

Top Bottom