• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse

Absolutely phenomenal movie. Love the animation, love all the easter eggs and details within the movie. Likely, it'll be the best film I see this year. I still keep seeing posts talking about hidden aspects and details of either the movie or the production and it makes me respect it more and more.

It was cute. It was streaming. I was half watching. But it counts :)
Capture.PNG

I recently watched Marie Antoinette - Sophia Coppola's version. I appreciate how slow and moody it is. Great music. It really shows that she was just doing the best with what she had. I love Lost in Translation too.

Last movie I watched was what's eating Gilbert grapes well I started it because I love johnny depp
And I have also lately watched alice in wonderland and a little bit of moulin rouge.

Murder on the orient express. Was a very nice movie to watch. Lately I have watched a lot of low story high action movies. This was a very nice change of pace where the story was the main point, and there was hardly any action. Felt like a very old school movie.
Can`t wait to watch the sequal.

New Threads

Top Bottom