• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

Currently playing a good bit of splatoon 3. Probably one of my favorite games and definitely one of my favorite nintendo franchises. Also thinking of sarting up a playthrough of Alone in the dark since its on the NSO service and I've always been curious about it.

I've been playing the demo of the Resident Evil 4 Remake on PS5. It looks amazing. Something feels off about the aiming though.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided. doing a new game+ and exploring, and learning how to be stealthy, instead of killing anyone that gets in my way lol

well, i just finished moon remix rpg and it is one of the cutest games i've played. the premise is that you're a child playing an rpg and instead of levelling up by killing things, you do quests and try to find all the lost souls of the animals that the "hero" has killed to collect the love thats scattered throughout the world of moon.

i really enjoyed it because it flips the notion of the rpg (one of my favorite game genres) and teaches you to solve problems by helping people and listening to their problems.

Pokémon Crystal

I caught a Shiny Tentacool, my first Shiny Pokémon (excluding the always-shiny Red Gyarados from the same generation).

Pokémon Crystal

I caught a Shiny Tentacool, my first Shiny Pokémon (excluding the always-shiny Red Gyarados from the same generation).
i love gen 2! i played through gold all the way recently and finally beat it (i never finished it completely as a kid) and started a game on my copy of silver to try to get all the silver-only pokemon to trade back to my other game since i've never had a complete dex either.

i recently visited my sister who was diagnosed with leukemia a few months ago and who i gave a gbc and my copy of silver for christmas a few years back. i traded her a shuckle that i specially bred with the moveset sweet scent/defense curl/rollout/rest.

shuckle is my favorite pokemon, and i was able to blast through the elite four with this moveset (mine has swagger instead of sweet scent, but i think both should be pretty solid builds)

whats your favorite mon, or do you have a party you're really liking?

i love gen 2! i played through gold all the way recently and finally beat it (i never finished it completely as a kid) and started a game on my copy of silver to try to get all the silver-only pokemon to trade back to my other game since i've never had a complete dex either.

i recently visited my sister who was diagnosed with leukemia a few months ago and who i gave a gbc and my copy of silver for christmas a few years back. i traded her a shuckle that i specially bred with the moveset sweet scent/defense curl/rollout/rest.

shuckle is my favorite pokemon, and i was able to blast through the elite four with this moveset (mine has swagger instead of sweet scent, but i think both should be pretty solid builds)

whats your favorite mon, or do you have a party you're really liking?
Overall my fave mon is Goodra but if I had to limit it just to ones in Gen 2, it's Espeon, definitely. Slowly working on increasing friendship with my Eevee so I can evolve him into Espeon.

Well I’m not actually playing the game because I don’t own it or the console it is on but I’ve been watching some videos on YouTube of Mortal Kombat Trilogy and I have discovered something about Montaro’s Fatality that no one else has and it actually changes everything people think about it. Montaro isn’t gently touching his victim before removing the head. He is actually decapitating them with the barb on his elbow. Watch the Fatality in slow motion and you’ll see that blood comes out as soon as his elbow reaches the neck and the victim screams and the barb is at the neck when he stops the movement before lifting his arm to grab the head which comes off because the victim is already decapitated.

I’m currently playing Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Deluxe and am having a lot of fun with it. I am now in the fourth world of the game and I have to say that finding all the gears isn’t too bad as this type of thing in the Kirby franchise usually tend to get out of control difficulty wise after the third world or level that getting the collectible is frustrating.

Just got done playing a multi-hour session of Cities Skylines.

I suck at city building games and yet I love them anyways lol.

A bit of Chained Echoes, very old school style JRPG going there, seems specially inspired by Chrono Trigger. It's a nice blast from the past, I started in the hardest difficulty and it's been somewhat kicking my ass since you can't really grind but that's the fun of it I suppose, I have to sit and think what I can do differently with what I have.

Also a tiny bit of Cassette Beasts, a monster collector with open world elements and a very surreal vibe going with a distinct 2.5d era Pokemon style. The music I've really liked so far and it seems solid but the gameplay hasn't fully captivated me yet.

And not really playing but I've watched around 10 hours of reviews and commentaries about Fear & Hunger 1 and 2 and I find it fascinating, some part of me kind of wishes maybe I had played it and not just learnt everything about it second hand since it really seems like my specific taste in absolute horror but I don't think I have the patience

And I just keep hoping the Dollar weakens a bit against my local currency so I can import the parts to build my first gaming PC, even if it's just a budget level one, without feeling so guilty about spending so much on a luxury. To be honest I'll just play like mostly Genshin Impact on it but hey, at least it will be at 60 fps and not like 20 lol.

Patiently waiting for it to become Friday so that I can finally play Tears of the Kingdom. I preordered it digitally and also preordered the new Amiibo figure for the game.

New Threads

Top Bottom