• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

Was playing Elden Ring, but now I'm kinda tempted to wait until the DLC drops. That, and I've been mostly experimenting with builds in that game and fooling around anyways.

To think that it's been over a year now and I've yet to actually finish the game and do everything that can be done there. Time flies pretty quickly.

last weekend i traded in a bunch of ps2 games i wasn't playing or had finished and there was a dark souls trilogy at the store that was exactly the trade in value of my games! i loved dark souls 3, and have played it a lot, but i'd never played the first two, and this pack came with the dlcs as well. i'm loving playing 3 again, it's kind of a comfort game for me, and i'm enjoying playing 1. i haven't opened 2 yet, but i'm definitely curious!

I'm currently alternating between a few games: "Rust", "World of Tanks" and 'Star Citizen" are the 3 main ones I spend time in, with "War Thunder", "Elder Scrolls Online", and "World of Warships" being some of the others I still log into daily for the in-game rewards, but don't tend to play.

I just finished Cloudpunk. Mixed feelings, would give it 3.5 stars. On one level it's an intriguing retro-styled cyberpunk world RPG: you play a delivery driver who gradually uncovers a disturbing issue with a rogue AI in the futuristic city of Nivalis.

But it is very linear. You rarely even get a choice of dialogue with NPCs. So that was not to my taste. It took me about 20 hours to complete, with some side-quests, so is VFM if you get it for a few pounds/dollars/euros on sale. There is no fighting, it's somewhat chilled to play, not my normal type of game.

BTW your aircar or "HOVA" is actually indestructible: there's no damage bar but I assumed the constant shunts I was getting into were causing harm so paid to get it repaired all the time.

Cloudpunk, Nivalis street at "ground" level.
CloudpunkScr.jpg

What is your CPU/GPU? I have an i7-12700KF/RTX-3070 ti, 32gb 3666DDR4 RAM. It works well for VR. I would like to learn how to play PC games. I have tried but it's very complicated learning how to move and jump. I died so many times in Lara Croft Tomb Raider. I have lots of her games.
Hi Grommet, there are dozens of different genres of video games. So you don't need to concentrate on running and fighting games if those don't work for you. I like turn-based tactics games, but there are RPGs to mysteries, to puzzles (started by the great Myst) to walking games (where you walk around, sometimes solving mysteries, sometimes just walking) to city builder games (e.g. Cities Skylines). If you go to www.steampowered.com that is a major nexus and store for all sorts of games.

Hi Grommet, there are dozens of different genres of video games. So you don't need to concentrate on running and fighting games if those don't work for you. I like turn-based tactics games, but there are RPGs to mysteries, to puzzles (started by the great Myst) to walking games (where you walk around, sometimes solving mysteries, sometimes just walking) to city builder games (e.g. Cities Skylines). If you go to www.steampowered.com that is a major nexus and store for all sorts of games.
And once you find a game you like, I'd suggest looking it up at isthereanydeal.com to find the cheapest place to buy a key for it.

Apparently I have 2323 games on Steam (I'm fairly sure I have a few which also don't count towards that), plus a load of old "humble bundle" montly bundles I still haven't got around to redeeming keys from... I probably should have stopped buying games bundles much earlier than I did (Although I still get the Humble Choice bundles on the legacy plan).

A few months ago I started playing Ratchet & Clank, the PS3 HD Remaster of the PS2 original. I made it up to the last boss, but I got frustrated with the grinding required because each time you lose a life you have to repurchase any ammo you wasted on the boss. So I quit. But I hated that I quit, because I was enjoying the game other than that and I was right at the end boss. So I started up Ratchet & Clank on PS4 which is a remake of the original game and thankfully they fixed the issue with the grinding. They also touched up the graphics and it looks super nice. I'm definitely looking forward to playing the PS5 version next. I can't believe I slept on this series for so long and never played one prior to earlier this year (same with Jak & Daxter which I plan to play through this summer).

I used to play World of Warcraft until online friends I played with all went to Guild Wars 2. Now I play that even though they have since moved to other games.

1684656327280.png

Last edited:
Fortnite, Civ6, just recently started checking out ori and the blind forest, destiny 2 are some current ones..

I have been playing Marvel contest of Champions for a couple of years on mobile. But am beginning to get tired of all the bugs and bad servers. Recently started Disney Mirrorverse.
Sometimes play WOW, but rarely these days. And haven`t touched a console for a while, except for 1 or 2 races of Forza every odd month when my wife plays it.
Nothing beats Rollercoaster Tycoon or AOE2 thou.

Currently my fiance and I are making our way through Middle Earth: Shadow of War. It's an excellent sequel to the original--and much more fun and dark. Barely halfway through though.

...and yes, occasionally I still run around on my horse and hunt animals in Red Dead II. A grand game.

Factorio. Still. Specifically the Space Exploration mod. Most addictive game ever. Bar none

I'm going to start up Death Stranding later tonight. I don't know what to expect from it other than the story will likely be hard to follow because I just don't "get" a lot of Kojima's work, but still willing to give it a shot.

I'm going to start up Death Stranding later tonight. I don't know what to expect from it other than the story will likely be hard to follow because I just don't "get" a lot of Kojima's work, but still willing to give it a shot.
death stranding is an incredible game, one of my favorites in recent years! though i am admittedly a fan of just about anything with kojima's name on it.

i hope you enjoy it!

New Threads

Top Bottom