• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Superpower You Wish You Have?

Luger999

I wish I have telepathy, which is the power to read mind and transfer thoughts. Because I suck at communication and understanding other.

I also wish for telekinesis due to my poor motor skills.

What power would you want?

I wish I have telepathy, which is the power to read mind and transfer thoughts. Because I suck at communication and understanding other.

You named pretty amazing ones.

I would love to transform into an animal. A wolf or an owl. Just running or flying, being free

Why not just have a superpower that would enable you to fly or run as fast as you like, without transforming into anything?

I wish I could do instant transmission like Goku from Dragon Ball Z, which would allow me to teleport anywhere that I want to in a split second.

Why not just have a superpower that would enable you to fly or run as fast as you like, without transforming into anything?

I'm not surprised - Telekinesis seems to be the swiss army knife of superpowers due to how much you can do with it.
Depending on the source material that uses it, Telekinesis can be used to achieve levitation and flight. The only thing I can think of that users may need to do to avoid issue would be to also use it to shield yourself while flying so you don't get bits of 'debris' going in your eyes and mouth.

Here's a clip from Chronicle of three boys using Telekinesis to fly:

the superpower of guessing the winning lotto numbers
so i can buy an island
and tell everyone else to piss off :)

The ability to read astonishingly fast and never forget a word... and to also be able to translate from any language - then process all of it to where it makes a sense that I can grasp completely.

And toss in being invisible for me also... Man at what I could do with that... or just hide in plain sight... Talk about a whole new version of "shutdown." : )

Where did he go? Where did who go?

to you this wouldn't be a superpower
but to me understanding written and spoken English would be a superpower

I wish I could do instant transmission like Goku from Dragon Ball Z, which would allow me to teleport anywhere that I want to in a split second.
Don't Goku a source of ki signature in order to teleport and ki doesn't exist in real life.
meat vision
LoL what!

And toss in being invisible for me also... Man at what I could do with that... or just hide in plain sight... Talk about a whole new version of "shutdown." : )

Where did he go? Where did who go?
but the people around you can still hear you having a shutdown/meltdown.

I'm confused. Don't you alright know how to speak and write English?
i used to but because of panic attacks I'm never sure on the even when I didn't suffer horrendous panic attacks like I do know I still wasn't sure for some reason panic has disconnected my understanding of sentences so trying to communicate with anybody is shattering I think I may have Brain damage from an infection

@Luger999

It's a reference:

5485191a84535.jpeg

I think many autistic people will want telepathy because most of us are not good at communication e.g. reading non-verbal cues. With telepathy we can read NTs mind to see how they view the world so that we can react to them appropriately.

New Threads

Top Bottom