• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Screenshot_20220728-194232_Poweramp.jpg

If I quoted the bars from this song here my account would get banned for life before the post even finishes uploading

“Mean old levee taught me to weap and moan.”

This song has one of the best, if not, the best rock harmonica solo.

Last edited:
“Mean old levee taught me to weap and moan.”

This song has one of the best, if not, the best rock harmonica solo.

I am not trying to copy you – this is pure coincidence. I came here to post this this morning, and saw that I am not the only one enjoying Led this morning!

Roxy Music - Editions of You (1973)

It's an over-used and often misused term but here I use it without reservation. These guys were ahead of their time.

Last edited:
The hidden track on Dr Dre’s The Chronic. I can’t even say the name of that song here.

I normally can't stand mainstream hip hop but this song is catchy and I kind of like it. Lol
This is the clean version but I like the clean version better. I'm not a big fan of excessive profanity in music, especially not in rap.

I know I have heard of this guy before. I don't know why or how though.

Kind of reminds me of some Polish rap I've heard.

You might like some of these:
(I'm not posting the music videos in case they're not PG-13. You can look them up on your own lol)

I know I have heard of this guy before. I don't know why or how though.
there are 2 different "german raps" in germany. the new one with capital bra, mero, fero and so on, which I don´t like at all and the "old one" with Kollegah, farid bang, sun diego and different other rappers. mostly ganster rappers, but not all "old rappers" are ganster rappers. there is a (battle) rap competetion called "JBB" or "JMC" or "JMA" on youtube. most people only know the new german rap, because the music is mainstream and most people like it.

Kollegah is I think the most popular from the "old rappers" in germany. he made tons of singles and albums. and he is one of the best rappers. sun diego is also very good. or farid bang or asche.

I don´t like the content of the rap texts, but I like the rap skills and technique and how it sounds. and the aggressive and powerful rap beats and spelling.

I find these 3 polish songs you posted "okay", not bad.

New Threads

Top Bottom