• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

usually I'm not a fan of romantic songs but I like this one, and his congested voice is kinda growing on me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, it's ancienties time at Chez Flinty.

I've been obsessed with this song since I heard my boyfriend's recorded version.
I'm afraid if I put it on here he'd get annoyed, so here's the original.

( He does it better, though. ) :p

"It ain't easy, that's my motto
Drinkin' Tanqueray straight out the bottle"

I've been obsessed with this song since I heard my boyfriend's recorded version.
I'm afraid if I put it on here he'd get annoyed, so here's the original.
( He does it better, though. ) :p

Posting the song anyway! I love. :)

[MP3]http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/3p08pg8r0w/kiven_belle_sebastian_cover_pi.mp3[/MP3]

Love this beat, mellow and good for reminiscing:

The video is great too. ❤ Cities at night time.

not for every one, but I believe he was one of the most remarkable composers of the 20th century

Alfred Schnittke
220px-Alfred_Schnittke_--_May_6%2C_1989.jpg

part 1

part 2

New Threads

Top Bottom