• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

A Great American Sage is Todd Snider.

"Statistician's Blues"

Last edited by a moderator:
Evelyn Evelyn
"You Only Want Me 'Cause You Want My Sister"

Another of my man-crushes: Wayne Coyne.

The Flaming Lips
"She Don't Use Jelly"

Since I am currently in an existential funk...

The Beatles
"Nowhere Man" [original monaural mix]

Requiescant in pace, Sir Colin Davis. You will be sorely missed.

My brother was listening to this song yesterday, so it kept playing in my head all this night:

I'm on a "Ten Years After" kick. I've fairly recently discovered them. A classic rock band with interesting lyrics and a very nice sound I think.

One of my favorite rappers (Eyedea) made a grunge/punk record... and it's bloody fantastic.

I am sure I have posted this before, but it seems like a good song for 4/20 (as it is here still in the States). Regardless, it has become one of my "comfort tunes."

New Threads

Top Bottom