• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

before I met Nolan, this always fit me as my "theme song" and I still sometimes get this feeling and do still listen to this song.

now I feel like this song describes how I feel better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Decemberists
"The Island: Come and See/The Landlord's Daughter/You'll Not Feel the Drowning"

An album of whose love I am sure I have professed here before.

"Nobody's Perfect" By: Jessie J

I can't find her original video though :(

You mean this one?

To me, it sounds a little different, that's why I didn't put that one up. The video before that I can remember said it was her best live performance. I don't know, it may just be me but they sound differently, lol.

To me, it sounds a little different, that's why I didn't put that one up. The video before that I can remember said it was her best live performance. I don't know, it may just be me but they sound differently, lol.

Hahah, I just checked and they're the same, though the one with lyrics has a worse audio quality. :smug:

Guess this one the last of the night, I'm already flooding this post :p

Hahah, I just checked and they're the same, though the one with lyrics has a worse audio quality. :smug:

Lol, for some reason my internet keeps cutting in and out during the loads of the videos. That may be why I think that way.

LOTS of emotions attached to this song. She was the opening act for the concert my (possibly soon to not be "ex") exgirlfriend and I went to that sparked off our entire relationship. We both basically went nuts over her. When we broke up I spent a LOT of long nights drinking to this album, and this song specifically. Then couldn't listen to Carina Round (or the main act Puscifer) at all for a long time. Now things are starting to move back to romance and love and listening to all this again brings back a lot of feelings.

New Threads

Top Bottom