• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your sign?

I am into astrology alot, I am usually pretty good at guessing people's sign, especially when it comes to Taurus, Libras, Leos, Capricorns, and Geminis. Anyways I am a Scorpio, this pretty much describes me minus the jealousy/manipulative side:

Scorpio Sign - Scorpio Astrology Traits and Personality - Zodiac-Signs-Astrology.com

What's your sign? And how do you feel about astrology?

I am a Pisces and do not at all believe in Astrology. It is a primitive, fraudulent concept.

Pisces. I doubt there is anything to it, but... it can be awful accurate sometimes. So I leave it at Idk. A friend once did my chart and said I was an old soul and Atlantian. That sounded pretty cool, but I know for a fact I was not born in Georgia. :D

I'm a Virgo. But I know little about astrology, so if there are any here who would be qualified to give me a reading, I'd love to hear it. :)

Had my chart done. No matter what western system I use, I'm "Scorchitarius." And a full-jacket Stainless Steel Rat, in the Chinese system, with a Monkey's face. Interesting that both systems came up with the corresponding signs to the other's.

What would i be as 28 august? Are there many astrology systems?

Virgo, classically. The actual Sun's stellar backdrop on that date is actually Leo, in the twentieth century. There are Indian, Chinese, native American systems in wide use, depending on where in the world you are.

Pisces, but I'm actually an Aquarian
coz my moon, venus, mars and saturn sign are both Aquarius

My sign:
use-full-lane.jpg

I am an Aquarius :) I've always thought Astrology and Horoscopes were quite interesting. I'm kind of so-so when it comes to believing in it, I do quite a bit, but my horoscopes are not always accurate. However, there have been many times where it's been so painfully accurate that it was creepy almost. I'm also a believer in the paranormal, and I'm spiritual and believe in God based on many experiences that have helped me believe (thank you, God) :blush:
Anyways, when it comes to Astrology, I guess it all depends on the source. I've found Astrology.com and my local Pioneer Press newspaper horoscopes to be quite trustworthy, for the most part. :tearsofjoy::blush:

I can't remember! I learned about 8 years ago for work, but when the particular students left I got out of practice. I'm currently learning italian, but when I've finished that I'll revise my signing I think, sorry to disappoint

I can't remember! I learned about 8 years ago for work, but when the particular students left I got out of practice. I'm currently learning Italian, but when I've finished that I'll revise my signing I think, sorry to disappoint
Oh, I'm not disappointed. But in case you need help with your Italian....

New Threads

Top Bottom