• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Is Your Favorite Number?

I like the # 1965, because that was the year that The Kinks were at their peak of popularity and production.

Favourite number is 13; it's been extraordinarily lucky for me. A distant second is 4.

I like 3 as 3 is a crowd, 3 is not even as i like odd number, I don't like eating only 1 or 2 but I just think 3 is perfect number for me lol :)

You are not alone I have thing about 3's too. Anything divisible by 3 everything should be in 3's. But I do like the number 13 as well. Probably because it has a 3 in it though.

7...but if anyone ever asks how much something is, how many....any question relating to numbers I will call out 12 (it's one of my repetative words)

4 has been my favorite ever since I can remember, with 8 my second favorite. I think that I am drawn to the symmetry of those numbers.

I don't have any attachment to any number in particular. I think the square root of -1 is interesting; despite being an imaginary number it turns up as a solution to some important real-world problems. But as a writer I find that groups of three have a certain impact: "Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." "Eat, drink, and be merry." "Truth, justice, and the American way." (There I go showing my age again.)

Just a quick bite of number humor.

Q) Why was the number six so terrified?

A) Because it was a witness when seven eight nine

My favorite is the number 8 because it is the epitome of evenness and awesomeness both; it is also one of the two fat ladies
(see that, I squeezed in a politically incorrect bingo reference)

I don't know if this counts. I don't really have a favorite number (tho I use 1728 and 1729 a lot on my usernames) but I do have a favorite playing card... the Queen of Hearts. It seemed to, until recently, do me wonders in playing poker. XD

27. The 27 phenomenon has been documented quite a bit. It seemed to follow me around as a child. I was 5 times out of 6 in elementary school the 27th child on the attendance sheet, two pairs of my favorite jeans randomly had plain number 27 stickers in the pockets, and tons of other things I can't seem to remember. I realize now it's purely apophenic and the brain likes to make patterns out of the meaningless data and starts to exclude contradictory information in favor of those patterns. It's fun nonetheless. :)

27 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7 or 22 (i can't choose :arghh:) are my favorite
φ and 11 are also nice
3 & 9 are funny
3-4-5 is funny to 3?+4?=5?
(i hate 33 :wacko:)

New Threads

Top Bottom