• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

Currently watching the Jeremy Kyle show and laughing at the kind of people who appear on it.:rolleyes2:

If we all post this link on another forum [facebook or anywhere else] then we can have more friends. Tonight [or tomorrow if I procrastinate] I'll post this link on one or two large Asperger groups. Thanks for this website!

At the moment, I'm trying to advertise this site as much as I can and keep this rolling and rolling. :D

No work today & am getting ready for a sun soaked walk. Then go buy some munchies. I'm also plotting :ninja2:an online Alliance of Autistics with HSPs [highly sensitive people.] Then wait for awhile, forge another alliance :wavespin:[we'll have to bribe em...] with other population groups [PTSD, OCD, anxiety population groups...] and have a giant internet get together:dance:. After awhile when we make our demands known [ok use humor here!] online we can march :running: towards a greater Aspie future...

Can ya tell I studied history!

As a representative from Sparta, please give my regards...to those...ugg...dreamy Athenians! ;) That is if you are talking about Greek history [judging by the question you asked on another thread.]

working on an online history class.

Just woken up about 15minutes ago drinking tea, fed my fish and just about to put some empty beer cans in the recycling box. I had a six pack last night whilst watching the Glastonbury festival on TV which was very enjoyable.

New Threads

Top Bottom