• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

Nothing...end of the day, after work went to my female friend's house for dinner. Home now.

I had been playing Minecraft for a while before getting online. And before that I watched a few episodes of Community. Yeah, it has been a very unproductive day!

Listening to my long lost love: Corvus Corax (medieval music) and gonna clean the house a bit, while waiting for a friend to come over (yay).

I mowed the lawn and took a shower. BTW: the grass is starting to look quite sad from all the heat and lack of rain. :o_O:

Listening to Tiesto Club Life podcast on my iPod and playing Moonlight Mahjong app on my iMac. I just finished a glass of skim milk. I'm thinking about trying on all my size 10 pants before I go to bed, but I need to go to bed soon to make my fiance his work lunch tomorrow morning. Tomorrow is his last day at the seasonal job and I'm so thankful he got a permanent full time job! He starts it on Wednesday. :)

What I am doing:

Planning ahead for my sleep position, and then how I work for tomorrow's assignments.

Today I said goodbye to the Summer. My friend reminded me that Summer weather is not over. I
put
up some orange lights to tell my brain to prepare for colder weather & less Sunlight days.

nothing- I'm an all or nothing type. I REFUSE to multitask. It's like hardwired into my cognition- to a fault.

Not working. Seriously, I am at work and goofing off because I just cannot focus. I had to start working full time when I separated/divorced but once I get past 4 hours, or 6 max, I have a really hard time making myself keep working. So I am giving myself a short break by doing this.

New Threads

Top Bottom