• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

3 AM, sitting on the roof terrace with some candles, writing letters, listening to the Best Of Chet Baker. A kid just woke up and started crying. Bad dreams. Some light is traveling across the sky. A plane probably. I wonder where those people are going at this time of night.

Listning to loud music coming from outside Eating crackers with my own home made hummus on, drinking coffee wondering if there is going to be a war starting soon.

Waiting till midnight to play the new COD.... on my Xbox One.

Attachments

• 1414981088671.jpg
    1414981088671.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 189
Need to get up and fight jetlag, but bed is so warm and comfy, especially when it's raining outside!

Also need to do cleaning and tidying, but who wants to get out of bed for that?!

I just got back Friday from Revelstoke BC helping the new management replace the old one at the Columbia Chevron
there. It was a lot of hard work for my boss, his wife and myself to clean the station up from looking like a hazardous waste dump. Now the store is attractive, clean and professional. In otherwards, A REAL STORE! Five weeks I spent there helping to train new staff while the new manager (which is my boss here in Golden) was getting his store accounts organized. There was never a dull moment. From the head office lady coming to give the old manager a mouthful to the purchase of the store inventory by my employer, it was a busy time. And what a busy station it is!

It's good to be back on this forum. Hello again to everyone here!

Thinking about the beauty of our environment just by looking at the shift of perspective involved in a fragment of this issue's title: right now. I'm wondering if we can count this as a different instant or it could be the same one excluding time from the equation or maybe time doesn't flow as we have modulated it up to now. What brings me to mull over what little I know about the Universe and triggers my desire to unleash my laptop, plug the mouse, put on my glasses (when I put them on is because I'm going to mess with it for a long one) and start stocking info both into the laptop and into my brain.
Now may be a different point in time, and I am thinking of studying first for my University exam and 30 minutes later switch to what I have aforementioned.

Avoiding the commencement of writing another report for work, and avoiding several other things I should be doing. Trying to get my mind in a place to focus on the task at hand, but being overwhelmed at the sheer volume of tasks to be done. It's an ongoing problem with me. If I ever got caught up, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

In bed watching Bend It Like Beckham. Love love love it! I am friends with an Asian family like in the film. An Asian wedding coming up soon where I'll be bridesmaid.

Just made mum an Irish coffee :D Took it in to her, woke her up.. sleepy nap in front of the tv. An advert came on - there's an orangutan that wanders around a big city, music - "When I fall in Love" playing in the background. I stood and watched it all - I quite like the tune but it made me cry this time.
The ad was based around some corporation being responsible at some point in its career.
The orangutan is all on its own in a city, looking around, alone, out of place, so different, so not belonging there, so looking like many of us feel sometimes and it made me cry.
There's a whole bag of thoughts that came from those moments just then, I'll share them as I get to them :)
I've mopped that mess up now and am going to play rollercoaster tycoon for a little bit and drink my coffee :)

Very slow at work so playing on the internet and looking up things. Getting a pet rat after work today. Excited about that! He's a friendly guy from the shelter. Glad that it's almost time to go home. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom