• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

An online Algebra quiz. Even though I've not done so well in some of the past quizzes in this class, everything we learned in the past two weeks came really naturally, and without much studying, I am breezing through this quiz.

Avoiding the commencement of writing another report for work, and avoiding several other things I should be doing. Trying to get my mind in a place to focus on the task at hand, but being overwhelmed at the sheer volume of tasks to be done. It's an ongoing problem with me. If I ever got caught up, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

I'm here avoiding work too. I really should get back to it, or I'll still be working at 10pm tonight. :p

Reading an ebook about investing in precious metals
If you recommend it, could you let me know the title (or provide a link), I would be quite interested in that. I've been doing a lot of reading on finance / investment recently. :)

Paperwork, the worst part of being self-employed. The sooner I get it done & in the mail, the sooner I'll get paid. Then comes the waiting game. Some customers pay as soon as they get the invoice, others wait as long as they can. I think that's called" operating on other peoples money". When I need a break, I poke around AC.

Watching TV in the seclusion of my room and then I will be braving the coming storm and going to the nearest supermarket to do a little shopping.

Currently working from home and taking a tea break, ran over some of the online tests - Facial Expressions - I got 55.6% correct and the Aspie score coming in at 123 of 200.
I'd done them a few months ago and the scores are about the same.
Back to work now...

Writing and coming up with some crazy plan in my head how I want to establish something new? Yet still have some doubts if its ever going to work? :/

Chillin' in the library study area while waiting for my next driving lesson. Well, not chillin' cause they removed the comfy chairs with the soft pillows and replaced them with some hard plastic ones; suppose the Spanish Inquisition ran of with them.
Also amazed at how many people actually seem to be studying here. I always need to pace around a bit and recitate that shizz. One more reason why I tend to work better when alone: not being disturbed by that crippling sense I'm disturbing others. I shouldn't worry about that, but I still do.

Playing an old gamebook called GrailQuest. It's surprisingly complex. Then again, the only gamebooks I've tried previously were the Choose Your Own Adventure series and those are very simple.

Planting touch me nots and pitcher plants. :D

pitcher plant - RL.JPG
sensit3b.jpg

Has anyone said - Erm, <cough>, <look around at each other>.... Nope, we're all here on the Forum! :oops:
I had a rather exciting action packed day here in the 'ville,that included moving my chevy 454 cubic inch monster engine, thrashing my offroad 4 wheel drive quad and fixing the neighbor's lawn tractor. After all that fun and games,I started the refinish of my second lathe chuck :p
Now am I allowed to hang out here on the forum?20150401_203712.jpg 20150401_203742.jpg

Watching Canada defeat Scotland at the World Curling Championship. (It just became final.) :D:mapleleaf:

I love curling :D

Congrats on the win ;)

You too...the battle for fourth place is incredible this year.

I don't know which is gaudier: Norwegian curling pants or Finnish curling hair.

Just got off work and watched some informative videos on computer. Today I first mentioned Asperger's to a visiting friend of my boss. He comes to Chevron once a week or so. He likes my company and I enjoy his too. As long as customers don't give me a hard time I can stay cheerful.

I told him how my diagnosis took place (a long, hard story). I wrote down my condition on a piece of paper - and he expressed interest in finding it out on Google. Amazing! I believe he'll find it very interesting reading.

New Threads

Top Bottom