• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is everyone currently doing right now (apart from this forum).

Reading something religious in Italian while playing Addiction Solitaire.
Believe it or not, I usually focus on one thing at a time, but when I am slightly depressed, that's when I do this "several things at once" thing.

Second-guessing myself on whether I should have answered the big boss's question on why I've been so quiet. (Sorry, I'm boring.) But "don't ask, don't tell" wasn't working, either.

Waking up, too early. Reminding myself to adjust the start time on the lawnsprinkler timer because it wakes me up to hear the water start going through the pipes. I am a very light sleeper.

Getting ready for the second day of my builder Bob session on my garage :)

Laundry, at the washateria, in commando.
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1435842557.962328.jpg

drinking morning coffee with coconut oil, a raw egg yolk and cinnamon. Making a list of factors how to prevent future meltdowns. All I have listed so far is a rule that no one is ever allowed to talk to me while I'm driving.

Eating breakfast.
Wondering how many cats I could give
catnip mice to, by way of their people.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom