• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What headphones do you have?

Pink Jazz

I would like to know, what headphones do you have?

I currently have the Anker Soundcore Life Q30 in pink. I mainly use these for travel and home listening. I used to have the Mpow 059, until they had their fake review scandal, which made me want to upgrade, so I decided to buy a model with ANC.

I just ordered a second set, the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro in pink. These will mainly be used for walking and exercise.

I currently use some cheap grundig earpods, because my ohter ones broke. I took a bit for me to get used to the bad sound, but now i dont hear a difference anymore.

Nathaniel Baldwin Model C. They were for a crystal radio but I had them hooked up once to a 1990ish institutional record player from the city dump and the sound was very good. The wires are broken though, and I think I want to put a connector on there that will work with my computer.

No padding, but the sound is superb. They aren't rare either--quite common.

H-PCnew.png

Sony WH-1000XM4

I prefer over ear than sticking something in them. Buds always fall out.

I am using the recently updated AirPods Pro, and having difficulty finding tips that fit my ear canal.

I just ordered the same a few days ago. Looking forward to them arriving! :)
I love mine! Out of all the random/odd gifts from the hubby, this one hit the mark. Hope they work out for you

81+jNVOUsJL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

[Bose QC 35 II. There's a newer version out now]
Mine too. Great for traveling. For working out where sweat could damage the padding I use ScullCandy wireless ear buds. For ordinary use I just link my hearing aids via bluetooth to one of several sources I have.

I use KRK KNS-8400s, Beats (the original model), some yellow and black over-ear noise cancelling headphones I got at Marshalls (unsure of brand) and ZSN Pro-X in-ear monitors. All very expensive unfortunately but super great quality, especially if you are a musician or music producer.

Sony WH-1000XM4

I prefer over ear than sticking something in them. Buds always fall out.
+ 1 for the Sony - they bring peace and calm when the world outside is not (my kids being noisy mainly). Also great for WFH as keep other noises out and I can focus on work, take calls etc.

I have the earlier model apple AirPods for running

Sony WH-1000XM4

Decent noise cancelling over ear headphones with impressive bass response.

Best headphones for bass I had were the Sony MDRXB700:

sony-mdr-xb700-203277.jpg

I wish I'd checked out the 1000 of that series too:

s-l500.jpg

The headphones are colossal. Each side was the diameter of a CD. The padding was so plush, you could wear them all day and not feel restricted.

I wish I'd bought more than one pair when I realised how amazing they were.

Ed

New Threads

Top Bottom