• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What have you got on your desk?

I'm another with a cluttered desk. Special item mentions are:

~ My "Sex, Mugs, and Rock'n'roll" and "There's nothing better than a good friend except a good friend with chocolate" place-mats.

~ A TMNT2012 model of Leonardo hanging from my PC monitor.

~ My pet fake skull called Frank.

~ A couple of PAC-MAN plushes; one of PAC-MAN and one of the blue ghost (I believe is called Bashful or Inky from an internet search). Won them from a penny pusher at arcade, hehe.

Coffee mug, desktop microphone, Chromebook PC, glasses case, sandwich and bag of crisps, printed document pile, and a Printer that currently doesn't work, and my monitor.

Last edited:
I don't have a desk, so nothing.

Which is what would be on it if I had one. Nothing.

Clutter is an enemy! :D

Is this supposed to be movitavtion to tidy my desk???
I have: computer, mouse, phone, portable charger, phone cord, fitbit charger, 9 pens, 2 ring binders (+ the rest of my school stuff on the floor), pocket knife, three pairs of earphones, chapstick, scented candle, a collection of binder clips and paper clips, a stack of post its, the box from my new phone, 2 tangles, my kindle, beads on a string, 3 pins (red poppy, duke of ed and leos), some lose change, what looks like my school time table, easter egg rubbish, lego train, matchbox car, a teddy bear I made at a guiding event, my ranger book, a spool of cord, audrino uno and cord, lighter, LED, another phone cord, caribeaner, scissors and glue, insect replent, hand sanitiser, tissues, a bunch oh knot thingys I've made, pain meds, coloured pencils, some more money, my dinosaur oh and of course my lava lamp.
Looks like I need to clean my desk

A new app called deskbook has been released.

Similar to Facebook only you give real time updates.

#something new is on the desk
#something has been taken off the desk

A new app called deskbook has been released.

Similar to Facebook only you give real time updates.

#something new is on the desk
#something has been taken off the desk
If no-one has done it already and I'm not sure if you are joking or stating it literally when you talk about this new app, start it, if Twitter can make someone an absolute fortune with a 160 character limit and a naff unimaginative slogan asking "What’s happening right now?" or "What are you doing?" or more recently just "What's happening?", you never know lol! I can just see it in 10 years time when you're a billionaire looking back as you explain in a TV interview how Deskbook famously all started as just a joke on ASPIESCentral lol! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
A 36 inch tv monitor
Keyboard.
Mouse and mousepad.
A small square wooden box.
A small brass desk clock.
Tape dispenser.
Stapler.
Letter holder.
Another small square wooden box.
A small brass telescope that looks like an antique but isn't.
Mug.
Drinking glass.
And some clutter.

Monitor, wireless router, printer, the desktop setup and crap. Plenty of crap. Or junk, clutter, garbage, whatever you prefer to call it.

Time to whip this mess into shape ;)

I member Stephan King wrote something like, "I have the heart of a young boy. And I keep it in a jar on my desk".

1. three mac books/chargers
  2. a tom clancy novel
  3. a plant
  4. three cups
  5. head phones
  6. hand sanitizer
  7. three cell phones
  8. a jug of water
  9. a pen
  10. a basket full of random ****
I am at my work station (work).

New Threads