• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What games are you currently playing?

No, sorry. I don't think I've ever played a Castlevania game; just tried a demo.

Decided to play some OverWatch today.

You can play it on Nintendo, and Super Nintendo. You can also build a micro computer and run Retro Pi. It's a fun series

I play Total War (Rome II and Attila presently), Transport Fever, Zoo Tycoon 2 and Petz 4 (I show petz on PKC if anyone else goes there *lives in hope*).

I got Destiny 2 on Xbox for free today by trading in an old game, Destiny 2 was £12, and I got £16 trade in value for the game I traded in.

I tried the Rocket Knight demo on Steam today. Wasn't bad. I really liked the games Sparkster, and Rocket Knight Adventures, (on the Mega Drive/Genesis at least) that Rocket Knight is based on. I think the 3D look is a bit odd, but that sometimes happens when they try to modernize games from the 90s.

I also remembered about a game called Creatures that I played as a kid. I didn't understand how to play it properly then, so I've been watching a few videos on Youtube and seeing people know what they're doing when playing it has been fascinating, haha. I learnt they were released on GOG.com too (thanks to Discover Albia) so I might pick at least the first game up to have a trip down memory lane.

I enjoyed these videos particularly:

The frankness of the second video made me laugh. :)

I've been playing mostly The Sims 4 lately. I got The Sims 4 Seasons expansion pack a couple of weeks ago, and I've been uploading my first holiday experiences on YouTube.:)
I was playing games like Animal Crossing New Leaf, Tomadachi Life and Miitopia on my 3DS a lot, but now I'm on hiatus, or something like that. I've started playing some new games on Facebook and Steam.

I've been playing a ton of this:

I apologize for any headaches or whatever as a result of looking at that.

It's a turn-based roguelike using hyperbolic geometry. Yes, it gets confusing and complicated. And it's very difficult. But it's sooooooo good. Pretty much the only game I've touched in the last two weeks.

I'm on Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin right now. Still can't decide how to build a character, so I've restarted several times. Seriously need to learn how to roll too, it's killing me. Literally.

Mostly Runescape, I've been playing it for 13 years on and off. I also occasionally play some retro games (Mario 3, Final Fantasy etc.). And every now and then my wife and I play Diablo III co-op. We've played through it many times with lots of characters each, so we kinda slowed down with that.

Fallout 4. I made an Unarmed build, named him "Russel Crowe", and now I'm Fightin' Round the World!!!!!!

Sometimes you have to make your own fun.

I bought Crash N Sane trilogy on Xbox last week, pretty good and I got some achievements on it, I just keep dying halfway through the levels because I mis-time the jumps.

Last edited:
Right now I've started a new game in Fallout 4 and have been working on completing the quests. I sometimes get bored playing this game so I started a new game for Skyrim as well. Sometimes I will play The Sims 4 and try to increase one of my sim's skill levels. I tried to play Kingdom Come for a while but I could not understand how to fight enemies and kept dying so just played other games.

I preordered Spyro Reignited trilogy on Xbox last week, £30 on Game, might cancel though because I might need the £30 for my Taekwondo grading if Sir says I can go for it this time.

New Threads

Top Bottom