• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What games are you currently playing?

Well none of mine are anything creative :( , just on this page, people have listed almost all the ones I've played recently. For the past week I've been playing Overwatch for the first time, if anyone has tips :p! Before that I was replaying Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas, and Stardew Valley :) . As well as stints of returning back to BDO and Runescape. I'm still trying to recover from a 5 year addiction to League of Legends (embarrassing I know :oops: ). So I mostly watch livestreams of new games now instead of playing myself.

Been starting to play World of Warcraft again; pretty excited for the new Expansion

I was kinda doing good at trying to finish getting Flying for Legion but it never happened; got too caught up on other games and the like; also tried to get Rep for the Allied Races; so far only have the Nightborne for the Horde; well, the Quest to unlock it, haven't done it yet :(

Also trying to play through the newest main Deus Ex entry (Mankind Divided) but it likes to crash on me from time to time which is starting to be a pain, and my PC's fairly well adequate for it; likely a fault of Edios' side optimization wise which isn't surprising as Companies rarely account for slightly older hardware at times nowadays

Last edited:
I've been playing Lego City Undercover again, because it was cheap in the PS store. I've played it twice before (Wii U and XBOne) but this time I was determined to 100% it. 60 hours so far and I'm 97% done :p

I've also been playing a lot of Dead By Daylight. It's free with PS plus this month, so I thought I'd give it a go..not really expecting too much. All of the friends I play online with have it and it's ridiculously fun.

I've got a few going on at the moment.

I'm very slowly playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. At a snail's pace; there's going to be lots of mods which fixes bugs and it does have a few of them apparently.

I bought Shadowrun: Hong Kong and that's be good fun. I don't have any XCOM style or XCOM games so that's a good experience.

Picked up a few new VR games. VR Sports Challenge is a lot of fun. I've just been playing the ice hockey mode which you take the role of a goalie then as a shooter. You unlock new modes and parts of play as you succeed. It's got that stereotypical brawling atmosphere you expect from hockey, lots of fights outside of play. A gentleman's sport. ;)

I'm downloading The Mage's Tale. Another VR game. Lots of spell flinging in a dungeon crawler sort of game. Looks like fun.

I also bought Divinity: Original Sin and I want to be playing it with a friend but he's too stuck into World of Warcraft at the moment to play with me. If only he was interested in it when I was playing it.

I have just finished of those games https://brutes.dmnd.games/ The peculiarity of the game is that you can create a unique in appearance, and the combat characteristics of the character with weapons and armor. Winning in the arena, you earn points and then become an unshakable champion of the Arena!

Finishing Just Cause 2 collectibles, so far 93h and 65% progress. Euro Truck Simulator 2, 100h

I started playing For Honor: Definitive Edition on Xbox One last week, kind of a hack/slash game set in the period where Knights were around.

I got the first 10 point achievement last night for completing the first mission in Story mode.

I'm currently playing Owlboy (after watching a playthrough of it before I got a newer console) and it's ridiculously fun. I love pixel art and the music is really great too. It's now one of my all-time favourite games.

I completed The 7th Guest for the first time today. That was a game I had as a kid that I wanted to complete someday and now I've done so.

Last game I played was FLOCK! Not bad for a sheep herding game.

On somebody else's profile, I got a 5 point achievement on Fable 3 on Xbox 360 last night, I also played Lego Batman and Hexic HD.

Bought Elite Dangerous in the Steam sale a while ago, been playing it quite a lot - it's good, brings back happy memories of when I had Elite in the 80s on my commodore 64 ;)

I started playing Stardew Valley yesterday, after a long period of humming and hah-ing about it because I wasn't sure it would be fun, and it's pretty good!

New Threads

Top Bottom