• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What games are you currently playing?

At the moment it's just been Warframe and Skyrim VR on my PC. I've tried using the "realistic swimming" mode but so far I've only ended up drowning outside Lost Knife Cave! It's been giving me flashbacks to trying to swim for real, not like I ever nearly drowned but still! It's weird.

Warframe is good for when I'm listening to podcasts. Just murder a ton of Grineer soldiers.

Last edited:
I downloaded Sea of Thieves last week (and it was free on the Game Pass!) and so far it's decent.

My husband and I have an "on going" game of scrabble. He wins mostly, but I have won a few.
Game over; put letters back in bag; shake and choose and voila a new game lol

My favorite. I don't like to keep score. I like to be creative. Make dirty words and silly multi-compound words that span the board. Slang, proper names, nicknames, anything goes. Misspelling goes. Turn an I into a hyphen. If the other person needs a letter you got to make something really good, just kinda sorta put it back in the pile where they can see it... Then take a picture of the board when the game is done, if it was a really funny one. Some of the most fun I have is when someone wants to play that way.

It's not all boards and pieces. I'm kind of a collector of handheld electronic games. Yes I have a Scrabble Express. Currently playing Battleship most nights before I fall asleep with it. Other ones include Monopoly, Tetris, Klondike, Freecell, Wheel Of Fortune, Yahtzee, to name a few. When I started out playing Monopoly, it was mind altering. I could almost always win. But it really made me feel like a jerk, accumulating all the properties based on the misfortunes of others, misfortunes that I forced onto them. Made me feel like some small towns around here, where one person or family owns most of the town, probably did it the exact same way.

The newest anything I would probably play is NES 1. I like the simple old stuff like Atari and Coleco Vision but rarely want to take the time to sit down for hours and play. When a video game starts looking too real, it's not a game anymore, my opinion anyway.

Last edited:
Elder Scrolls Online
Runescape

I'm waiting for Bless Online. Need a new game with a healer in it for once. All MMOs that have came out have no healer or barely a support class.

I've just realised that I'm going to be able to play Skywind and Skyblivion in VR because of Skyrim VR. I'm drooling even more with anticipation!

Taking a step back and playing through TES: Oblivion at the moment w/ a few mods. No more one shot kills and overpowered character builds like you could do in Skyrim. Oblivion definitely requires a bit of strategy with leveling up, not a whole lot but still.

At this point, I'm almost convinced Oblivion is the best title in the series...problem with my opinion is I haven't touched Morrowind. Yet. We shall see...

I have a lot of games on the go, but the last one I booted up was Wakfu just to do some odd quests.

I managed to reinstall WWE 2K18 last week on my Xbox, been playing matches on Career mode and winning, annoyingly though I can't record matches and upload them to my YouTube channel, they've removed the ability to upload direct from the new version of the Xbox YouTube app (see my topic, apparently there's a new way to upload but it's a bit long winded)

Minecraft, Farming Simulator 17 and Fallout 4. I'm not very good at sticking to one thing, unless I get so totally engrossed that I get tunnel vision. Last thing that happened with recently was the Lego Harry Potter games. I'd completed them before on Xbox, but wanted to platinum them on PS4 too.

The last game I played (yesterday) was an educative online town planning game. I look for simple, educative games to play with my students, because they are more likely to learn and want to learn if the lesson is fun in some way, and most young kids love playing games like this. I also play word games with them a lot, such as hangman.

Lord of the Rings Online. It's the only one I play. Maybe someday I'll give something else a try.

New Threads

Top Bottom